Tracy Howard Interview on Time at Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait wait wait. The team threw a party after getting **** rolled by Kansas State his freshman year which was their first loss of the season? They beat BC in a shootout and then went to Kansas State the next week.

Advertisement
****. good god! The most anti miami coaches that we could had hired. parties after losing? Imagine if JJ found out the team partied after a loss? No wonder we sucked for years. Golden and Dorito should never ever set foot in miami ever again
And that mfer had the audacity to sue!

suicide GIF
😂 nice one I was just about to scroll to the next comment confused

Advertisement
LOL, yeah, I'm sure Golden would've won 90% of His games if the players stayed locked in their dorms after practices & games. Had nothing to do with that frog stance, patty cake, & ****y bumpin' scheme that we were running on D.
Culture is an important part in winning. This just showed the mentality that started from the top down.

Advertisement
Tracy just said what many expressed. The good old days, when fans would be pro coach & blame talented players for f ups. Wait.....

Anyways, I’ve been harping on that UVA instinctual int for a minute, and it was clear D’No was UPSET that Tracy read the formation, came off his man to read the route for a pick 6. Blood’s career & confidence was shot since then. We’ve wasted a lot of talent here. Tracy was a good CB b/c clearly he was aware of his physical limitations, but he made up for it w/ his instincts & IQ. When u hand cuff a guy or take away what’s made them effective, just to fit ur agenda (square peg, round hole), well...u have Tracy’s career.

I’ve been very critical of the player development, culture, and scheme here vs. player’s being deemed overrated or not. Again, how is it that all these recruiting services r wrong on majority of our players? Even the #1 CB in the nation?? Naw; our issues have been the guys wearing headsets.

I still remember popping big when TH put on that UM Swag hat.

Everyone thought he was all UF and we were so hyped.

His athletic ceiling was limited but still, what a waste of talent and what a horrible horrible five years. Whoever hired Golden etc should have been sent to jail.

Always been a fan of Tracy's. I don't care he wasn't the 5 star we thought he would be. He was a baller. If he had played for TROB, he would have made a team in the NFL for at least the practice squad years. Because he was super smart and a blanket cover corner for the first 10-15 yards.

Advertisement
Back