TOS say Diaz trying to get Cager back

He's an idiot bc he doesn't hate Cager like some of y'all do? I don't really care if he stays or goes but y'all are definitely too hard on him. Hella other receivers had numerous drops but I don't see the same energy for them.
I don’t hate the guy I don’t know him. He’s just not a very talented football player, there’s really nothing else to say. He has no other trait other then size and he will not learn overnight to catch with his hands. He needs to move on.

Advertisement
A fan boy....Nah I call it like I see all the time. Just don’t take part in bashing college athletes cause I have a understanding of the game. More than the outlook of dumb ignorant fan such as yourself. Not everyone on the team can be a ALL ACC player. But that doesn’t make them bad players. Your the type of fan who probably called Micheal Jackson “dead weight” or a jag after his 1st 2 years in the program. Most your takes are of the idiotic variety
Another one of your hot takes. Would never write a kid off after a couple years I just don’t. But after 4 years in a program if you don’t have it, you’re never going to have that “it” factor. Again who’s the idiot when you are in the minority on a lot of subject. Please stop responding to me, I don’t talk with fanboys, I talk with real ones.

Another one of your hot takes. Would never write a kid off after a couple years I just don’t. But after 4 years in a program if you don’t have it, you’re never going to have that “it” factor. Again who’s the idiot when you are in the minority on a lot of subject. Please stop responding to me, I don’t talk with fanboys, I talk with real ones.
Real ones..Cool story. Take a nap

Dee said he was an issue in the locker room.
I'll roll with that.

Think a mutual separation suits both parties.

Advertisement
i must be the only miami fan left that actually likes cager

Cager is ok. Overall a disappointment relative to how big a recruit he was and his physical tools. But he's a veteran and our overall WR core is very young and inexperienced. He's a decent red zone target. It's blindingly obvious why any coach would want him around, and he could certainly improve with some better coaching and QB play. It's not at all infeasible he could be a decent contributor on a good offense, as he was in 2017 when we had things rolling. Of course the pile-on circle jerk crowd has decided he's worse than Khalil Jones so it's fun to say he's terrible and should transfer to Prarie View A&M or whatever, but that's because they are hopelessly, painfully stupid, and they like new shiny things.

Ok...So y’all admit the QBS sucked. The offensive scheme sucked. The blocking sucked. The execution and timing sucked...all things that effect a WR effectiveness. Cager is a good WR and should be welcomed back. He’s a legit proven RZ threat. Something we don’t have in the wr room right now other than potentially Mallory or Njoku ..yes we should reel him back in. This is how I rank our talent rn

1. Jeff
2. Wiggins (NFL potential. Size/speed.struggled with drops tho)
3. Pope ( idc what y’all say about his ranking, he’s not translated physically to this level, still young tho)
4. Payton (true fresh has to prove) or cager or Osbon
5. Harley
6. Ezzard
7. Njoku (freakish potential)
With better Oline play and QB play we have the best WR in the ACC & nationally can be one of the top units.
LOL @ Wiggins being ranked ahead of Osborn and Cager being at the same level as Osborn.

Advertisement
Hope he doesn't step onto the field and take time away from Pope, Payton, Hightower, Ezzard, etc.

I'm ok with it for depth/practice but nothing more. Dude is trash.

What clutch catches are you talking about?
FSU for one, and he was a primary end zone target. This also: "Cager as the fourth best wide receiver in ACC with a minimum of 25 targets when measured by quarterback rating. Miami Hurricanes quarterbacks have a rating of 129.8 when targeting the Redshirt Junior wide receiver."

Fwiw Cager just recently said he talks to Mario practically every day, and is working on scheduling a visit to Eugene. Expecting to hear from Justin Herbert. Graduates in May.

Advertisement
Can’t blame manny. Cage is a national treasure lmao. I watched that movie last night.

Advertisement
how is it possible for some to post "TOS says" and have it create over 14 pages of BS post

bs

Fwiw Cager just recently said he talks to Mario practically every day, and is working on scheduling a visit to Eugene. Expecting to hear from Justin Herbert. Graduates in May.
Lol what’s he going to for Herbert ? Wipe his white board for him

Advertisement
Back