top five rbs in cfb

Don't kill me but I'm telling you now Yearby is gonna end up with more total yards from scrimmage than Cook. Yearby is a running back with elite hands, Kaaya knows how well Yearby runs routes and creates separation. Not trying to be a slurper but if Yearby averages 90 yards rushing and 70 yards passing don't be surprised.

Advertisement
who is that running back from Michigan st. I think he use to play for STA. I like his running style

That beast is averaging a whopping 4.2 ypc vs a bunch of ****ty mac schools and oregon. as usual you're a moron.

London is solid, nothing more. Would be nice to have in the Red Zone.

Choc's better and he's 3rd string.

Big Choc fan, would like to see him more, but he's a fumbler. Wouldn't trust him on the goal line in a close game against FSU, as an example, right now.

He's 100 x's the athlete London is. London is a 4.5 career YPC type back. he wasn't offered so naturally the retards on this board make him out to be better than he is.

That beast is averaging a whopping 4.2 ypc vs a bunch of ****ty mac schools and oregon. as usual you're a moron.

Big Choc fan, would like to see him more, but he's a fumbler. Wouldn't trust him on the goal line in a close game against FSU, as an example, right now.

He's 100 x's the athlete London is. London is a 4.5 career YPC type back. he wasn't offered so naturally the retards on this board make him out to be better than he is.
London is a NFL back all day.

Fournette is very talented. But LSU has played who again? Auburn defense is worse then ours. Syracuse?! C'mon man. Some of yall should work for ESPN. Crowning the kid before game 5. **** no one talked about Elliot till his playoff run and quietly dominated.

leornad fournette is the best college running back since mcfadden/peterson in my opinion. ingram, richardson, melvin gordon, etc have been good since but all had massive offensive lines and were smart runners. Fournette is just an absolute monster

You ninjas need to lay off the espn and the hype.
He is good but gotdambn not even more dynamic than gurley from last year. And what kind of ol do you think he plays behind? Lsu had had huge run blocking ol for years. Stop slurping...

Advertisement
leornad fournette is the best college running back since mcfadden/peterson in my opinion. ingram, richardson, melvin gordon, etc have been good since but all had massive offensive lines and were smart runners. Fournette is just an absolute monster

He is good but gotdambn not even more dynamic than gurley from last year. And what kind of ol do you think he plays behind? Lsu had had huge run blocking ol for years. Stop slurping...

Gurley is not close to Fournette, LF is only a Soph and would be a top 10 pick if he could leave.

It's no hype

As for their ol, watch what happens when he goes out . Compare it .

To say Fournette is " hype" comes off as you're being " that guy". The contrarian , doing a Skip Bayless impersonation.

There's a bunch of that going on around here lately.

Last edited:
Fournette is very talented. But LSU has played who again? Auburn defense is worse then ours. Syracuse?! C'mon man. Some of yall should work for ESPN. Crowning the kid before game 5. **** no one talked about Elliot till his playoff run and quietly dominated.

Game five? Did you watch him last year as a true fr?

Don't kill me but I'm telling you now Yearby is gonna end up with more total yards from scrimmage than Cook. Yearby is a running back with elite hands, Kaaya knows how well Yearby runs routes and creates separation. Not trying to be a slurper but if Yearby averages 90 yards rushing and 70 yards passing don't be surprised.

U might be right but my thing is do u game plan for yearby? No u don't

Do u game plan for Cook **** yea u do

Advertisement

Gurley is not close to Fournette, LF is only a Soph and would be a top 10 pick if he could leave.

It's no hype

To say Fournette is " hype" comes off as you're being " that guy". The contrarian , doing a Skip Bayless impersonation.

Lol @ skip bay less ...

No I'm just a dude from s.Fla that is use to seeing elite level rbs and a guy that doesn't get excited seeing a guy run through Syracuse and
Auburn sorry defenses. He's pretty good...but pipe down. Gurley excited me more last year. Let the season play out buddy...

U might be right but my thing is do u game plan for yearby? No u don't

Do u game plan for Cook **** yea u do
Cook is the better back.

But teams will start to game plan for yearby now. He's a focus point in our offense.

And fournette is lying about his age. That's a grown *** man playing against college kids. This guy was starting to bald in high school and is now completely bald. Check his birth certificate

Advertisement

It's no hype

Lol @ skip bay less ...

No I'm just a dude from s.Fla that is use to seeing elite level rbs and a guy that doesn't get excited seeing a guy run through Syracuse and
Auburn sorry defenses. He's pretty good...but pipe down. Gurley excited me more last year. Let the season play out buddy...

used to? Not many 6-1, 230+ guys who have the shiftiness, speed and production that LF has. He may not be the second coming, but he's as elite as it gets in CFB.

All those NFL scouts are idiots as well. I have no idea what they see in this kid. He no better than what we have on our roster here. He just another kid on scholarship.

It's no hype

Lol @ skip bay less ...

used to? Not many 6-1, 230+ guys who have the shiftiness, speed and production that LF has. He may not be the second coming, but he's as elite as it gets in CFB.

There was one JUST LAST YEAR....with the shiftiness, spreed, and production that torched defenses in the same conference.

Im talking about guys that are calling him the best seen in a decade,etc....Kind of hard imo when there was a guy just a few months ago doing the same sh*t....add to it my team that im a fan of .....had two - three guys aout the same size/speed combo.

He's pretty good.......but guarantee the guys calling this all world bo jackson ..have only seen a few highlights of the kid since last year and this year...or watched the **** Syracuse game....

Advertisement

All those NFL scouts are idiots as well. I have no idea what they see in this kid. He no better than what we have on our roster here. He just another kid on scholarship.

^^^^ Whole bunch of idiots up there.........

Allen Hurns, Sam Shields went undrafted.

What the **** does he have to do with the um roster?....Never compared him to anybody on our roster...and could care less.....

He plays for LSU....their in quicksand and aint going to move/do nothing in the sec.....and thats WITH HIM.

Yea its like the retards that have an obsession with Choc based on pretty much nothing......

1. Leonard Fournette
2. Nick Chubb
3. Dalvin Cook
4. Ezekiel Elliot
5. Derrick Henry

Where's Scarlett on this list? :topsy_turvy:

I could live with this list. Yearby will have his chance to place his bid in the top 5 after the gauntlet of FSU, Vtech and Clemson. Gotta show up when the lights are brightest for people to pay attention to you.

Advertisement
Back