1. Fournette
2. Chubb
3. Cook
4. Henry
5. Perine

got kiled for saying cook over duke as a freshmen but i stand by it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joe Yearby not being on that list is a joke. Elite running and receiving, 9 yards per touch. Perine?? Lol. 1 flukish game last year against a horrible team and yall crown him

I got to see Fournette today live. He's amazing. Had about 120 yards called back on holds too...

who is that running back from Michigan st. I think he use to play for STA. I like his running style

Advertisement
I got to see Fournette today live. He's amazing. Had about 120 yards called back on holds too...
His long td run was called back for illegal formation 5 guys in backfield. He is the offense. What a stud. He runs how I thought Joe Mixon would

His long td run was called back for illegal formation 5 guys in backfield. He is the offense. What a stud. He runs how I thought Joe Mixon would

Ah yes, you're right. My bad. It was amazing to see how many yards he gets after contact. Everyone there couldn't believe how many times he gets stuffed but still ends up with 4-6 yards.

Side note, those LSU fans showed up big time. I've never seen that at the Carrier Dome. They have awesome fans. Great people.

Advertisement
think derrick henry is pretty overrated. look at his actual skillset. not that he's just a mutant. the guy runs through the biggest holes in the contract and sometimes goes down pretty easy when getting tackled from the side. no set of moves, runs high, and doesn't hit the whole that fast.

think derrick henry is pretty overrated. look at his actual skillset. not that he's just a mutant. the guy runs through the biggest holes in the contract and sometimes goes down pretty easy when getting tackled from the side. no set of moves, runs high, and doesn't hit the whole that fast.

Agree

Advertisement
I think yearby for sure and definitely is in the top 15 however I don't think he is in the top 5. In his particular class yeah probably

Devontae Booker will be one of the higher draft picks, check him out vs Oregon. Freeman is good for the Ducks but I never know how to grade these Oregon guys.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back