top five rbs in cfb

Advertisement
who is that running back from Michigan st. I think he use to play for STA. I like his running style

That beast is averaging a whopping 4.2 ypc vs a bunch of ****ty mac schools and oregon. as usual you're a moron.

London is solid, nothing more. Would be nice to have in the Red Zone.

Choc's better and he's 3rd string.

Big Choc fan, would like to see him more, but he's a fumbler. Wouldn't trust him on the goal line in a close game against FSU, as an example, right now.

leornad fournette is the best college running back since mcfadden/peterson in my opinion. ingram, richardson, melvin gordon, etc have been good since but all had massive offensive lines and were smart runners. Fournette is just an absolute monster

Advertisement
leornad fournette is the best college running back since mcfadden/peterson in my opinion. ingram, richardson, melvin gordon, etc have been good since but all had massive offensive lines and were smart runners. Fournette is just an absolute monster

Fournette is by far the best running back to come thru in about 10 years

Lol. Let founette play against better come first.

Chubb is proven. Henry is proven. Elliot is proven.

Advertisement
Yearby's strength is that he's a good runner and a good receiver. Having that combination makes him a serious asset on offense, but not a top running back.

Lol. Let founette play against better come first.

Chubb is proven. Henry is proven. Elliot is proven.

He plays in the SEC........ He already has 8 TD's in 3 games and is on pace for 32 TD's this season.

Against Bama, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, UF, and A&M last year he amassed
91 carries 621 yards and 5 TD's.

Lets be real, its fournette and chub and then everybody else. Cook is the first up in that next group but those 2 at the top are the best by a bit.

Advertisement
Fournette is one of those guys who come around every 15-20 years. He's doing this with no qb or threat of passing game. Facing eight man boxes.

He's 6'1 230 and runs like a deer. Freakish athlete.

Advertisement
Fournette is that real deal.

Good year for RBs

Fournette, Cook, Chubb, Henry, Perrine, Elliott, Sony, Drake

Advertisement
Back