top five rbs in cfb

W
leornad fournette is the best college running back since mcfadden/peterson in my opinion. ingram, richardson, melvin gordon, etc have been good since but all had massive offensive lines and were smart runners. Fournette is just an absolute monster

You ninjas need to lay off the espn and the hype.
He is good but gotdambn not even more dynamic than gurley from last year. And what kind of ol do you think he plays behind? Lsu had had huge run blocking ol for years. Stop slurping...

All those NFL scouts are idiots as well. I have no idea what they see in this kid. He no better than what we have on our roster here. He just another kid on scholarship.

^^^^ Whole bunch of idiots up there.........

Allen Hurns, Sam Shields went undrafted.

What the **** does he have to do with the um roster?....Never compared him to anybody on our roster...and could care less.....

He plays for LSU....their in quicksand and aint going to move/do nothing in the sec.....and thats WITH HIM.

LSU is light years better than UM. LF would run up and down the field against this crap. Yearby would be lucky to get 50 yards.
Who gives a sht about those two. They mean nothing to this conversation. It's amazing how much your fragile feelings get hurt by anything SEC. Stop being a whiny little bitcch.

Advertisement
Can't go wrong with Fournette or Chubb, but I still roll with Cook. He is the most explosive.

The other two are better in the 100M but Cook has the Hester-type game speed. He just needs to stay out of trouble.

Can't go wrong with Fournette or Chubb, but I still roll with Cook. He is the most explosive.

The other two are better in the 100M but Cook has the Hester-type game speed. He just needs to stay out of trouble.

D you got those South Fla shades on too tight bruh. Cook is a bad boy,but LF is way out of his class.

Fournette between tackles - check
Fournette outside - check
Fournette home run speed - check
Fournette size / power - check
Fournette catching out of the backfield - check
Fournette pass blocking - check

No flaws to this guys game. He was created in a lab, AD is the only guy to come along recently that's this special . What's even scarier is he's only a true soph.

I don't know why a couple posters are hating , he's just that dude. Guys like this rarely come along .

Last edited:
W
leornad fournette is the best college running back since mcfadden/peterson in my opinion. ingram, richardson, melvin gordon, etc have been good since but all had massive offensive lines and were smart runners. Fournette is just an absolute monster

He is good but gotdambn not even more dynamic than gurley from last year. And what kind of ol do you think he plays behind? Lsu had had huge run blocking ol for years. Stop slurping...

All those NFL scouts are idiots as well. I have no idea what they see in this kid. He no better than what we have on our roster here. He just another kid on scholarship.

What the **** does he have to do with the um roster?....Never compared him to anybody on our roster...and could care less.....

He plays for LSU....their in quicksand and aint going to move/do nothing in the sec.....and thats WITH HIM.

LSU is light years better than UM. LF would run up and down the field against this crap. Yearby would be lucky to get 50 yards.
Who gives a sht about those two. They mean nothing to this conversation. It's amazing how much your fragile feelings get hurt by anything SEC. Stop being a whiny little bitcch.

LSU has no pass game. Syracuse played them tough with a 5th string walk on qb. The offense is LF. Les might be a littler better of a game day coach than butch jones

W

LSU has no pass game. Syracuse played them tough with a 5th string walk on qb. The offense is LF. Les might be a littler better of a game day coach than butch jones

Bingo. LF faces 8 man boxes all game with no threat of a pass game or qb .

I live in Gainesville , I had a couple Gaytor fans say he was over hyped last year. Then he proceeded to destroy a really good defense . Let's just say they changed their opinion that night .

Last edited:
Advertisement

D you got those South Fla shades on too tight bruh. Cook is a bad boy,but LF is way out of his class.

No flaws to this guys game. He was created in a lab, AD is the only guy to come along recently that's this special . What's even scarier is he's only a true soph.

I don't know why a couple posters are hating , he's just that dude. Guys like this rarely come along .

Fournette is a superstar. This class of running backs is rare and he could easily be the best.

But what can I say -- I am biased to South Florida guys. You always know what you are getting from a competitive standpoint. Antonio Brown isn't the freakiest receiver in the league, but he's the most productive. We've already seen what Cook does in big moments.

I also like Cook's running style. He gears up the quickest and doesn't take the same kind of hard contact.

Fournette is a superstar. This class of running backs is rare and he could easily be the best.

But what can I say -- I am biased to South Florida guys. You always know what you are getting from a competitive standpoint. Antonio Brown isn't the freakiest receiver in the league, but he's the most productive. We've already seen what Cook does in big moments.

I also like Cook's running style. He gears up the quickest and doesn't take the same kind of hard contact.

Personal preference with bias , I can respect that .

W

Believe me this dude didn't watch that game. They were in a fight with cuse. I watched that whole game. Calm down on lsu brah..they will be in. A fight for the fourth best team in that conference IMO ..their offense is bad. Any team with a pulse on offense that goes up two scores puts them in a bind.

I like fournette more than Chubb.

My fav of them is still cook. I just like his running style and instant threat...Fournette relishes contact and that's cool n all...when your going against the auburns and Syracuse with there 215pd backers. He ain't hit the teeth of that schedule yet. and to be honest teams still aren't stacking the box on them.

Advertisement
Where is Prosise on these lists?? I hate ND but converted WR has over 600 yds and 6 TDs. Fournette by far the best RB I have seen in years size, speed, power, dude has it all!!!

Advertisement
Back