Top 8

Advertisement
The fact the UF came in ahead of us after a week one un-ranked...is more than a joke.
The coaches’ poll wasn’t so kind to the Crocs.

Coaches must have watched the game and noticed that the refs cheated Utah out of an obvious TD.

Advertisement
Can I get some of the crackrock they be smoking'.... possible 1 year too early, but definitely 2024,

monday night raw no GIF by WWE

Lmao. Bryce is surrounded by NFL players and still throws 2 picks a game. Anybody that doesn‘t think the 2 best QBs in CFB is CJ and Tyler are high.
I’ve been really high on TVD since he was in HS, you can go back to my old posts to verify. That said, the take above was a bad example to prove why young sucks. He has 1 more INT in his career than TVD (7 vs 6).…and he’s only thrown 2 in a game once.

Advertisement
We will see. I’m all for TVD being better in the league, I’m just looking at the way that position has transitioned the past few years. The trend is Hyper athletic QBs that can run, pass, and is smart.
This is becoming true to an extent and why a guy like Richardson may be overdrafted when his passing might not be up to par. But Young is small. I’ve seen him listed at 6-0 but no way in **** do I think he is. For weight I’ve seen low 180’s, so thin compared to a guy like Kyler who’s over 200. He also doesn’t have Kyler‘s arm. I didn’t expect kyler to be very good in the pros, told some friends I expected him to bust bc of height and lack of elite QB processing (system QB), but he’s done more thus far than I expected. Young is much much better at manipulating the pocket and processing but with lesser physical traits.

Sure. I don't necessarily disagree. But we don't play in a speculative, hypothetical world. Bryce has a Heisman and better stats. Is that largely premised on their circumstances? Yup. But objectively speaking, Bryce's collegiate accomplishments exceed TVD's.

I get it. But watching the two guys play, TVD is the better QB. Yeah Bryce is getting the hardware, but sh*t even danny woeful won a Heisman lol

Advertisement
Yeah so the Super Bowl was one by a non Hyper athletic QB.

Would you say Herbett and Burrow are Hyper Athletic considering they both had monster years.

Or what about Rogers or Brady.

I always hear this about the QB position is changing but then you go back and look at who's winning and it's these guys.
You are correct but years ago these QBs weren’t getting drafted for QB. They were asked to change positions but not anymore.

The NFL will always have traditional drop back QBs but you can’t say athletic running QBs are not trending.

I think Bryce Young is a great QB

But all things being equal if I had to pick one QB for my team I would take TVD

If TVD was on Bama last year they win that title running away

Multiple high draft pick WRs and TVD breaking records with guys that don’t even get drafted
Does TVD have to play much of the title game vs UGA without those high pick WRs, like Bryce did?

And to be clear, I think TVD is great, and a 2023 1st round pick.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't know why people argue what a QB will be in the NFL when we're talking college football. Aside from, good job man and I'm happy to see a Cane succeed at the next level, I care about what they do at this level.

Love Dorsey, but he didn't do anything in the NFL stats wise. He hung on for a bit as a backup and that's impressive in its own right. He was to me, the best QB in the land when we had him. He also had talent, but without him at the helm how good would his surrounding talent have been?

Young, TVD, or whomever. I feel we've got a top 5 QB, no reason to try and use the NFL argument to validate him at this level. He'd be good at Bama, duh, he's a good QB. Would he be Young or better, there's no way to tell. Young works for them and he works for us. If I'm picking a QB for both teams, they're both staying put. Why ***** with something that works?

Does TVD have to play much of the title game vs UGA without those high pick WRs, like Bryce did?

And to be clear, I think TVD is great, and a 2023 1st round pick.
In the same vein if they don’t get hurt Bryce does the same thing imo

That kid is the goods. Part of it is I think TVD is going to be even better this year so…some assumptions on my end that he’s got a lot more in the tank

Kinda wild he still only has a handful of starts and didn’t get to play the bowl game sadly

“OSU and Bama QBs dont do nothing in the league “ is such a dumb statement lol judge the individual not the helmet.

I think Bryce Young is a great QB

But all things being equal if I had to pick one QB for my team I would take TVD

If TVD was on Bama last year they win that title running away

Multiple high draft pick WRs and TVD breaking records with guys that don’t even get drafted
TVD was gonna stop jamo and metchie from tearing there ACLs?

Advertisement
Back