Top 8

Advertisement
Well canedog I tell ya, the Dawgs put a gud ole fashuned *** whoopin on da qwackers. It weren’t never close. In my brane, TVD and da maleman iz da 2 bess qbs in da wirld. No dowt dat da U an da Dawgs gone play fer da natty! Back ta u canedog.

I think Bryce Young is a great QB

But all things being equal if I had to pick one QB for my team I would take TVD

If TVD was on Bama last year they win that title running away

Multiple high draft pick WRs and TVD breaking records with guys that don’t even get drafted

Advertisement
Ooooweer! Gud tu here! Hay, eye one a truck load of moaney on Clemson last nite! Drinks on me tunite at the Rockin Bear!
Dam sun u ain’t gotta ax me twyce, I’ll be dare. Kin I brang Skeet? U ain’t gotta pay fer hiz doe

I guess the question for me is why ND is even there at all.
Just because, that is why. We ask that question every year and get our answer the very last game of the season when they get their dycks pushed in by someone in the bowl game.

Rat poison
Straight Face Trying Not To Laugh GIF

Advertisement
If we run the table up until we play clemson, i'd say we are top 8. Otherwise, just throwing :****: against the wall. Just my opinion

Advertisement
I'll say this...

• We were intentionally conservative on Saturday; i'm sure Mario wants to save the bombs for aTm.
  • I like our RB rotation with Rooster and love it with a healthy Don or Breshard Smith.
  • We seemed a little underprepared for Bethune's offense and I believe Steele acknowledged having very little film on the QB, who could very well be the most athletic runner we face all season.
  • The tackling needs to be a lot better.
  • I'm going to reserve judgement on the DL because it was evident BCC made efforts to get the ball out quickly, but the edge discipline needs to be addressed and Kelly needs to play.

The only thing that separates our team from 9-3 or potentially 12-0 are high levels of discipline and confidence, but we'll know more this Saturday...

Advertisement
No he did not. I think the only other OSU game I caught last year was Oregon and I came away unimpressed too. My uneducated opinion is he's a system QB.
Most of the OSU QBs are. I can’t think of a single one who produced in the League (I’m sure there’s an exception I’m forgetting). The best one had to go to LSU to get good.

I've seen 2 other AP ballots posted online. One had UM unranked and the other was at like.. 22nd. So McMurphy's levels things out a bit.

Never thought I'd see the day that Brent McMurphy would have Miami ranked higher than everyone else.

Advertisement
Back