Top 8

They do this so that when we inevitably drop a couple games they can run on national TV and social media and go “HAHAHAHA LOOKS LIKE MIAMI ISNT BACK AFTER ALL BOYZ LMAO WHAT A DUMPSTER FIRE AMIRITE???????”

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL. ******* AP. we got jumped by UF which is a joke. they were unranked now 12? so what is the point of having preseason rankings is a 3 point win at home when you were a 2.5 point dog makes you jump that high up?
Perception is reality. It doesn’t matter how good Utah turns out to be either. When you watch SEC games, they keep the same ranking the team was when they played, when they show their w/l record. Utah could finish 0-12 and they’ll still be ranked 7th on Florida’s schedule when it’s shown on tv.

I know most of y’all killed the couple people on here who said UF and FSU got big boosts from last weekend, but it’s true. I don’t agree that they vaulted ahead of us, or anything. But it mattered.

His NFL potential is much higher than young.
We will see. I’m all for TVD being better in the league, I’m just looking at the way that position has transitioned the past few years. The trend is Hyper athletic QBs that can run, pass, and is smart.

Advertisement
Perception is reality. It doesn’t matter how good Utah turns out to be either. When you watch SEC games, they keep the same ranking the team was when they played, when they show their w/l record. Utah could finish 0-12 and they’ll still be ranked 7th on Florida’s schedule when it’s shown on tv.

I know most of y’all killed the couple people on here who said UF and FSU got big boosts from last weekend, but it’s true. I don’t agree that they vaulted ahead of us, or anything. But it mattered.
lol FSU lsu was one of the worst games on tv. both teams looked like trash. neither team looked well coached (LOL at FSU fans saying they look prepared lol). nah fam. you looked like **** against a **** team and you were the more experienced team lol.

The fact the UF came in ahead of us after a week one un-ranked...is more than a joke.
Why? They beat #7 Utah and we beat a non P5 team.

I'm not sure why folks get so reactionary after week 1 rankings. It's a long season. We'll likely end up where we belong, as will most teams.

Advertisement
lol FSU lsu was one of the worst games on tv. both teams looked like trash. neither team looked well coached (LOL at FSU fans saying they look prepared lol). nah fam. you looked like **** against a **** team and you were the more experienced team lol.
I couldn’t agree more, but a win against LSU counts for people who didn’t watch or won’t pay close enough attention the rest of the year.

Calling Sunday night a “big win” says more about the state of the program than anything, to the educated people.

Advertisement
We will see. I’m all for TVD being better in the league, I’m just looking at the way that position has transitioned the past few years. The trend is Hyper athletic QBs that can run, pass, and is smart.
Yeah so the Super Bowl was won by a non Hyper athletic QB.

Would you say Herbett and Burrow are Hyper Athletic considering they both had monster years.

Or what about Rogers or Brady.

I always hear this about the QB position is changing but then you go back and look at who's winning and it's these guys.

Last edited:
I said what I said. And that’s with me bleeding orange and green. It’s not like I played QB in college or anything.
Well then, you should clearly be able to see TVD has a much higher ceiling right now and certainly when he gets to the league.

Most porsters around here think if he plays for baga, he has to be better. Reality is, most baga qbs look better because of playing at baga.

1662497199249.png

- UiF all the way up to 12 after not being ranked and getting a lucky win at home.

- ND stays too 10 because they kept OSU close despite not having an offense.

- Clemson only drops 1 spot after not being impressive in any way.

- Semenholes “signature win” not rewarded, lol.

Basically, same sh*t, different year with these poles.

Advertisement
Back