Top 5 Running Backs in ACC for 2015

Advertisement
Miami should have the top 5 in the ACC on our roster right now. SMH

Collins, Cook, Michel, Walton, Yearby, Powell

Last year Miami had a very good O-Line, not sure how good this years O-line will be.

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Smh at people sleeping on Gus

Gus doesn't have what it takes to be THE MAN. If Yearby can stay out of trouble we'll be alright. Walton comin for snaps as well. Gray still on page 1 of the playbook.

Lulz.
Agree with VA... FSU wanted him so tell me really why the lulz.

As a top 5 in the ACC? Don't remember the Clemson kid, but the others are solid players.

FSU wanted him As a hybrid fullback. A kid content to get 10 snaps a game and maybe a carry or 2.

But FSU recruited Todd gurley too, so must be some similarities...

Yup you're right I didn't think about it in that aspect. Gus has better vision & lateral movement than Pryor though. [MENTION=145]RiDLer80[/MENTION]
If Gus could only get that extra gear I think he'd be very good. He gets a bad rap because he's not very good in short distance situations. How much of that was the OL not getting any push? Some of it was defintely Gus though.

Gus showed a lot of improvement from year one to year two. If he makes similar progress in year three, he will be more than just a solid contributor. He'll be darn good.

Lulz.

As a top 5 in the ACC? Don't remember the Clemson kid, but the others are solid players.

FSU wanted him As a hybrid fullback. A kid content to get 10 snaps a game and maybe a carry or 2.

Yup you're right I didn't think about it in that aspect. Gus has better vision & lateral movement than Pryor though. [MENTION=145]RiDLer80[/MENTION]
If Gus could only get that extra gear I think he'd be very good. He gets a bad rap because he's not very good in short distance situations. How much of that was the OL not getting any push? Some of it was defintely Gus though.

He is a big back, he is not going to "get that extra gear"
He is a big back, short distance situations is the whole ******* reason he got scholarship offers

Advertisement
Are you guys really talking about Gus Edwards in a top 5 back thread?

Yearly might be low at 4. Cook is easily #1

Are you guys really talking about Gus Edwards in a top 5 back thread?

Yearly might be low at 4. Cook is easily #1

South Florida bias, brother. Cook is probably a better pro prospect and definitely more explosive, but that boy from Pitt is a ******* MAN. He is a human wrecking ball on a very average at best team. Also...

We get to play 3 of the top running back in our conference this year. Average YPG from that trio is over/under 150. I'll take the over

Advertisement
"Cover your eyes Canes fans.."

**** you *****. Unnecessary it punch we didn't need right now.

He is a big back, he is not going to "get that extra gear"
He is a big back, short distance situations is the whole ******* reason he got scholarship offers

What I was saying was him having that extra gear is the only thing keeping him from that HB role. He has very good vision and lateral movement, especially for someone of that size. I wasn't thinking about him being recruited as the FB Hybrid which is where I f#cked up.

Advertisement
Back