Top 40 times since 1986...

Again...Do Not care...I'll say it again...Froggy was Trouncing the Fastest Canes that Ever played at UM....Guys that ran 4.3s on a regular Basis....Tana was the Big East 55meter indoor Champ...You cannot imagine the Speed at UM then....We had a plethora of 4.3...4.35...& 4.4 guys...NONE of them could touch Shipman...It was daily conversation at Greentree about Froggy's Speed....Ask people who played at UM....Ask @dsddcane who was Fast af in his own right...
I am not saying that Froggy was not fast. He obviously was. A 4.27 is really fast. But just because he beat Miami guys doesn’t mean he is the fastest fan ever. Bo Jackson ran a 4.13 40 (which is faster than Froggy) and he was an amazing track star. Idk how you can say he would beat bo in a 40 yard dash when he ran a slower time than him

Advertisement
I am not saying that Froggy was not fast. He obviously was. A 4.27 is really fast. But just because he beat Miami guys doesn’t mean he is the fastest fan ever. Bo Jackson ran a 4.13 40 (which is faster than Froggy) and he was an amazing track star. Idk how you can say he would beat bo in a 40 yard dash when he ran a slower time than him
Again for the 1,000 time....I Lol at someone who weighs 50-60lbs more than Froggy, beating him on turf in a 40....I will NEVER believe that....

Again for the 1,000 time....I Lol at someone who weighs 50-60lbs more than Froggy, beating him on turf in a 40....I will NEVER believe that....
Bo Jackson ran a Faster time than Froggy. And it was on turf. Your logic makes no sense

Bo Jackson ran a Faster than Froggy. And it was on turf. Your logic makes no sense
Believe that BS if ya want...If froggy was leaving 4.3 guys like it was nothing...by you saying he couldn't beat Bo in a 40 makes absolutely no sense...But again...believe what you want....Dude was killin guys at UM as a player (fastest of the fast) then leaves for a few yrs, and comes back and STILL leaves the Fastest at UM in his wake...tells ya all you need to know.

Believe that BS if ya want...If froggy was leaving 4.3 guys like it was nothing...by you saying he couldn't beat Bo in a 40 makes absolutely no sense...But again...believe what you want....Dude was killin guys at UM as a player (fastest of the fast) then leaves for a few yrs, and comes back and STILL leaves the Fastest at UM in his wake...tells ya all you need to know.
You are so dumb. Who ran a faster 40 time, Bo or Froggy? Discussion is over. Bo was faster that Froggy. Stop sucking up to This guy

Advertisement
He might have beaten them by one hundredth of a second. You are making it sound like he beat them by more than a second. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at 4.13 but slowed down the last 5yds...
C'mon man....

People that believe that 4.03, etc are nuts. Even the reported 4.13 isn't timed like it is at the combine and comes from scouts at Auburn. There's only a handful or two that would ever maybe get in that range and they're the fastest sprinters of all-time. We're talking guys that do it professionally and show up every two years for the World Championships and four for the Olympics.

Some of the absolute fastest at a 100 wouldn't even be at the top of the 40, but they would still be **** close. Example is Usain Bolt, he ran a 4.22 a year ago in track pants for fun. He's got long speed, not considered the best starter of all-time, but still can get it.

Make no mistake about it, Bo was blazing fast. 4.2 something fast, but no more.

Advertisement
No one on our team is qualifying for the Grand Prix of Track & Field. All the measurables need to transcend on the field. Alot of improvement needed. Only question in my part is how long is needed to achieve those improvements....

You couldn’t even afford to live in my town. A 800,000 dollar home is only like a two bedroom shack where I live. That like a mansion in the state of Florida.
You don't know me...You don't have any idea about my Financial status....Put your Portfolio up against mine...better yet...put it up against some family members who coach in the NFL....Lol at I couldn't afford to live in Connecticut....I can afford to live wherever I want...believe that...

Advertisement
Back