Top 3 baby!!

Advertisement
Honored to have played a small part of this lofty ranking. For everyone else who contributed...respect.

Also, a wonderfully ironic way to drop my 15,000th post.

#3 ranking?

We made the message board CFP! Let's win this thing.

Honored to have played a small part of this lofty ranking. For everyone else who contributed...respect.

Just like our 2023 recruiting class...top 3

Advertisement
ric flair flop GIF

D$ after getting the news.
RIP Big Dust!! What i wouldn't give to see Dusty coming out of that sleeper hold just 1 mo time!! @gordonsolie where you at?

Last edited:
We wish @Golsen82 the best. He was a heck of a mediocre poster here, achieved some of his goals, and was a leader on if not off the field. Really put a “leg” in the word legacy.

Lotta people asking “what does CanesInsight do next”? Well I’ll tell ya, this is the way the game is played today. This is modern message boarding, and at CIS we expect a next porster up mentality from everyone, at every level, in every situation. What I can say is this: the grass ain’t always greener, and we are never surprised.

Go Canes.
Man, am I glad the MOAM is back!
Inday is the Mother Of All Maudes!

Advertisement
We may drop like a rock without Manny so many WERE BEATING HIM up everyday created controversy....Before hand I want to say, Mario is the man now and when the naysayers start ripping, as long as he is HC and working it, I will back him as I did Manny Diaz. Still think Manny was building something but time to appreciate the new U attitude and aggressiveness to improve via a new regime. Feel good about the few recruits we garnered and anxious to see how Mario manages the portal. Looking forward to see who our assistants will be and if the new budget is for real. GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!

My favorite of these "memes" was the "the SEC is no better than the ACC" meme.
It genuinely wasn't for the longest time.

Sadly it became a self fulfilling prophecy. ESPN parroted it, the kids ate it up. Now the Egg Bowl is played for by two decent teams and Arkansas are no longer a laughing stock.

Fly. The. ****. Plane.

“All these takes and we came in 3rd. FIRE CIS”

Advertisement
Advertisement
It genuinely wasn't for the longest time.

Sadly it became a self fulfilling prophecy. ESPN parroted it, the kids ate it up. Now the Egg Bowl is played for by two decent teams and Arkansas are no longer a laughing stock.
Ya but people were saying it as late as the middle of this season. lmao.

Advertisement
Back