Top 3 baby!!

Advertisement
We wish @Golsen82 the best. He was a heck of a mediocre poster here, achieved some of his goals, and was a leader on if not off the field. Really put a “leg” in the word legacy.

Lotta of people asking “what does CanesInsight do next”? Well I’ll tell ya, this is the way the game is played today. This is modern message boarding, and at CIS we expect a next porster up mentality from everyone, at every level, in every situation. What I can say is this: the grass ain’t always greener, and we are never surprised.

Go Canes.
He was a JAG, afraid of competition, we will see him in the portal in 2 years

Advertisement
I am truly one of u guys haven't been around there but the recruiting news there was on point back in the day.
Yes you are and that's why even though it's not in our blood to be sentimental, we do miss your ugly face around there. You know you could just come say ******* hello sometimes. Instead of me having to come over to pussyfootville here

/also we have the best chonga news in the nation

Last edited:
2022 is going to be a year to remember. We are coming for what they said we couldn't have!
Here's to bigger and better things.

ezgif-1-ca48bc65cb53.gif

Advertisement
Honored to have played a small part of this lofty ranking. For everyone else who contributed...respect.

Also, a wonderfully ironic way to drop my 15,000th post.

Absolutely had to be me! :cool:

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are ranked number 3. Does that makes us a five star because we don't believe in stars???

We wish @Golsen82 the best. He was a heck of a mediocre poster here, achieved some of his goals, and was a leader on if not off the field. Really put a “leg” in the word legacy.

Lotta of people asking “what does CanesInsight do next”? Well I’ll tell ya, this is the way the game is played today. This is modern message boarding, and at CIS we expect a next porster up mentality from everyone, at every level, in every situation. What I can say is this: the grass ain’t always greener, and we are never surprised.

Go Canes.

We backed off of @Golsen82 , his film was bad, his hips were stiff, and he posted against really bad competition...

Advertisement
Back