Top 3 baby!!

Honored to have played a small part of this lofty ranking. For everyone else who contributed...respect.

Also, a wonderfully ironic way to drop my 15,000th post.

15,000th post. You are a legend my Cane brethren!!!!

Advertisement
Can we have a round of applause for our under appreciated Maudes? Those poor souls who toil away in relative anonymity for no pay simply out of the goodness of their heart to make this site the best it can be. Underneath the #3 ranking is the fact that this Site ranked #1 in moderator involvement (you’ll have to trust me on this).

Advertisement
ric flair wwe GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Been a pleasure to bore you all with international ****ed up talk, appreciate you all for letting me stick around. Congratulations everyone

Advertisement
With that being said I'd like to decommit from Canesinsight and take my talents to Tigernet. I thank @Andrew and @IndayArtHauz for the offer
We wish @Golsen82 the best. He was a heck of a mediocre poster here, achieved some of his goals, and was a leader on if not off the field. Really put a “leg” in the word legacy.

Lotta people asking “what does CanesInsight do next”? Well I’ll tell ya, this is the way the game is played today. This is modern message boarding, and at CIS we expect a next porster up mentality from everyone, at every level, in every situation. What I can say is this: the grass ain’t always greener, and we are never surprised.

Go Canes.

Advertisement
Back