Top 3 baby!!

I really just like older women.

View attachment 168990
Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

Advertisement
Yes you are and that's why even though it's not in our blood to be sentimental, we do miss your ugly face around there. You know you could just come say ******* hello sometimes. Instead of me having to come over to pussyfootville here

/also we have the best chonga news in the nation
I will stop by later on the day when it starts say hello then leave.

What was the criteria for this list? Most terrible hot takes? Most guys pretending to be rich/tough on the internet? Most people ignoring good, actual information to give attention to rumors and innuendo? Because we’ve got those categories on lock down!

For real though, this place brings it. Good college football info. Funny stuff, insider sauces, mods that are generally cool and good natured. I think we need to arrange a CIS tailgate for an upcoming game. There’s definitely a few members here I owe a beer to for the hours and hours of entertainment.

Honored to have played a small part of this lofty ranking. For everyone else who contributed...respect.

Also, a wonderfully ironic way to drop my 15,000th post.

**** clemzon.

Have a great day.

Advertisement
I had a pretty decent idea that by traffic alone, this might be one of the more used message boards in the US. Also, from the list it looks like this is the only independent one in the top 5?

Advertisement
We wish @Golsen82 the best. He was a heck of a mediocre poster here, achieved some of his goals, and was a leader on if not off the field. Really put a “leg” in the word legacy.

Lotta people asking “what does CanesInsight do next”? Well I’ll tell ya, this is the way the game is played today. This is modern message boarding, and at CIS we expect a next porster up mentality from everyone, at every level, in every situation. What I can say is this: the grass ain’t always greener, and we are never surprised.

Go Canes.
I freaking love canesinsight. Hands down best football forum out there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back