2022 Top 100 4⭐ CB Jahlil Florence

Advertisement
That position exists on every team buddy. They just call it something else. It’s what Rique was playing at UGA before he transferred and Branch plays it at Bama. We will just call it something else and it will remain the same. But the defensive sets may change and he will not be out there every down
Not to sound like a dikkk but you have been on this board longer than most of us and you should you realize that you are replying to a former great Cane player who has forgotten more football than most of us will ever know?

Advertisement
Not to sound like a dikkk but you have been on this board longer than most of us and you should you realize that you are replying to a former great Cane player who has forgotten more football than most of us will ever know?
I don’t know who he is.. but doesn’t matter who he is (no offense to him) because you don’t have to be a good football player to understand the game. But I was a good football player myself. I played d-1 ball as well and played 5 years in Canada, so yeah I understand football. I played for 25 years. And coaches 5 and I’m 34. It’s like you are saying I should not correct him because he is an all time great or whatever you said, but he is obviously wrong lol

I don’t know who he is.. but doesn’t matter who he is (no offense to him) because you don’t have to be a good football player to understand the game. But I was a good football player myself. I played d-1 ball as well and played 5 years in Canada, so yeah I understand football. I played for 25 years. And coaches 5 and I’m 34.
Ok. That’s fantastic and awesome. Good to know your background and I agree with what you are saying. Now we know and now you know. That’s all.

I don’t know who he is.. but doesn’t matter who he is (no offense to him) because you don’t have to be a good football player to understand the game. But I was a good football player myself. I played d-1 ball as well and played 5 years in Canada, so yeah I understand football. I played for 25 years. And coaches 5 and I’m 34. It’s like you are saying I should not correct him because he is an all time great or whatever you said, but he is obviously wrong lol
Ok. That’s fantastic and awesome. Good to know your background and I agree with what you are saying. Now we know and now you know. That’s all.
Gag….As much as I like a circle j•••, I just want to know if he’s coming or not.

Great credentials though, really stoked for you @KingB02

Advertisement
Ivey is unplayable. Gil is JAG, regardless of position. The reason we should all be excited for Mario Cristobal to be the HC here is because his expertise is assembling a roster at a school like this where neither of these kids are on the team.
I actually dont hold that opinion. Ivey isnt unplayable, Ivey is a press-man corner with long arms. Corners like him should only be allowed to jam the receiver at the line of scrimmage. He is not a quick guy and overthinks his stuff as soon as the ball is in the air. The latter isnt good but more of a practice and confidence thing rather than an ability thing.

He has played games in the past where there was nothing coming towards his side because he put the clamps on. And then, there were other games where I couldve chucked my TV out of the window. And its a big *** TV, if I may add.

One thing makes me glad about him staying. He knows that young bucks are coming in. He knows that a transfer at his position comes in. Blades comes back, Stevenson stays. There is competition at that position and he doesnt run from it. Even if it means that he will be buried on the depth chart. I can respect him willing to fight his way in.

I actually dont hold that opinion. Ivey isnt unplayable, Ivey is a press-man corner with long arms. Corners like him should only be allowed to jam the receiver at the line of scrimmage. He is not a quick guy and overthinks his stuff as soon as the ball is in the air. The latter isnt good but more of a practice and confidence thing rather than an ability thing.

He has played games in the past where there was nothing coming towards his side because he put the clamps on. And then, there were other games where I couldve chucked my TV out of the window. And its a big *** TV, if I may add.

One thing makes me glad about him staying. He knows that young bucks are coming in. He knows that a transfer at his position comes in. Blades comes back, Stevenson stays. There is competition at that position and he doesnt run from it. Even if it means that he will be buried on the depth chart. I can respect him willing to fight his way in.

I can respect him coming back to try to compete. But the rest of it I completely disagree with. He stinks. All of it. All of him. He’s too slow, his feet are terrible, his confidence ja completely obliterated, his technique sucks, he has the ball skills of a toaster, and any snap he takes here is a total liability for this team.

I can respect him coming back to try to compete. But the rest of it I completely disagree with. He stinks. All of it. All of him. He’s too slow, his feet are terrible, his confidence ja completely obliterated, his technique sucks, he has the ball skills of a toaster, and any snap he takes here is a total liability for this team.
I still think there’s a chance he leaves after spring. Just because he announced he’s returning now doesn’t mean he couldn’t leave after seeing the new depth chart forming of transfers or Fr. Its not a given , don’t off yourself yet @Liberty City El lol

Advertisement

doubt he had another option. I dont think Deion would take him at JSt

I still think there’s a chance he leaves after spring. Just because he announced he’s returning now doesn’t mean he couldn’t leave after seeing the new depth chart forming of transfers or Fr. Its not a given , don’t off yourself yet @Liberty City El lol

I agree, I still think there is more than a 50% chance of him leaving in the spring. One possible reason for not entering the portal is that no one wanted him. Look where Pope ended up.

Advertisement
Name another team that uses their version of a “striker” every down like Manny Diaz?

Name another team that’s version of a striker is a LBer / nickel hybrid instead of a safety nickel hybrid?

Name another team that uses their version of a “striker” every down like Manny Diaz?

Name another team that’s version of a striker is a LBer / nickel hybrid instead of a safety nickel hybrid?
I did not say every down, but a lot of team use the 4-2-5 exclusively. Bama uses their version of it EVERY down. Branch is out there every down because he is a difference maker and can play the run and passing game. But Bama’s front 4 is restarted and can allow them to do that every down.

OMG!!! That Avatar.
@Baba Yaga or @RVACane - did you guys see this? So fvking good!!!!

Advertisement
Back