2022 Top 100 4⭐ CB Jahlil Florence

Advertisement
City kid. Get him on campus and let Mario do what he does.

I love Graves, but this kid is a better prospect. The raw size, pure top end speed and ball skills make him a guy that TRob can put on his NFL list in a few years. He plays next season and plays early and eases the need to grab CB from portal. We need him, especially with Khamauri coming off injury and probably going to take a while.

To no surprise, Biggins says us, SC, and Oregon are the main 3 here. Visiting us on the 14th and you know who has taken this into his own hands …

1E4AD01B-6D7D-4BEF-ABF9-25D8AAA43046.png

I love Graves, but this kid is a better prospect. The raw size, pure top end speed and ball skills make him a guy that TRob can put on his NFL list in a few years. He plays next season and plays early and eases the need to grab CB from portal. We need him, especially with Khamauri coming off injury and probably going to take a while.
Hope being friends with Key Smith helps. Definitely can’t hurt.

Want bad, but I think Graves is drawn up athletically for the position.

Advertisement
The one thing we know is when kids visit here they give us glowing remarks. Problem is the last 15-20 years we keep flopping and thats whats been killing us. We now have a huge name Head coach and I think thats going to be the thing that flips the script. I think this is what changes these kids minds.

IMO he would be the biggest addition to the class.

We’re in dire need for a premier CB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@htownkidd u really think Florence has a higher upside than Graves? Not disagreeing with u. Just asking ur opinion

Not by much, but yes I do. He has more juice on tape IMO and by juice I mean top end speed & burst and it jumps out on tape. That verified 6’1.5 and 10.7 speed is hard to ignore and the SD kids who come from that area are tougher than your typical SoCal kid. I also think he is a little more of a pure CB and would be ready to play sooner.

No knock on Graves though. They both are both special athletes that have the potential to play on Sundays, I truly believe that. I just think Florence has him beat slightly.

The one thing we know is when kids visit here they give us glowing remarks. Problem is the last 15-20 years we keep flopping and thats whats been killing us. We now have a huge name Head coach and I think thats going to be the thing that flips the script. I think this is what changes these kids minds.
Miami cake?

Advertisement
Back