2022 Top 100 4⭐ CB Jahlil Florence

We will be around 10. We are jumping to #21 today and we getting more commits after.
Didn’t want to say top ten. Somewhere between 15 and ten is very realistic at this point. If a few kids not being talked about pop, we could actually see ourselves a little higher. It’s incredible frankly. Mario is an absolute beast. The support he’s getting locally, hasn’t been there since Butch. If we could take every four star that’s reached out and wants to be here regardless of position or need, we’d have a class of thirty already. Good problems to have.

Advertisement
If in addition to the two kids announcing today we can land Florence and Connerly........Jesus.

Throw in Shemar and our star average per commit will definitely be borderline top 5.

I'll say it again, I don't even know how to process having a competent coaching staff because we haven't had one since Vietnam. This is what it looks like.

If in addition to the two kids announcing today we can land Florence and Connerly........Jesus.

Throw in Shemar and our star average per commit will definitely be borderline top 5.

I'll say it again, I don't even know how to process having a competent coaching staff because we haven't had one since Vietnam. This is what it looks like.
Since before Desert Storm Part Deux, but close.

Advertisement

We land those guys plus the ones today and the OL Iuli and that’s good for 264.00… 15 commits

That puts us in the top 10 at #8

More importantly our average recruit ranking would sky rocket into top 5 in the country

Didn’t want to say top ten. Somewhere between 15 and ten is very realistic at this point. If a few kids not being talked about pop, we could actually see ourselves a little higher. It’s incredible frankly. Mario is an absolute beast. The support he’s getting locally, hasn’t been there since Butch. If we could take every four star that’s reached out and wants to be here regardless of position or need, we’d have a class of thirty already. Good problems to have.
It’s gonna get interesting if we get Coleman and Moss. Even if we miss on Shemar we will still have a shot at the top ten. We still have Moten, Thomas, the 3 SD kids and then a slew of others. Reality is that we could get there by just stacking numbers.

Advertisement

Ive mentioned the kids being recruited by Mario at Oregon are pretty close. I posted other day I wouldn’t be shocked if we landed all of them. I don‘t put anything past Mario.

We’re in serious contention for Florence , uli and even Cohrnerly . Thats not including Shamar who imo the momentum is moving towards Miami. There’s also guys out there in play that people think are very unlikely or think Miami is even a contender.

Mario has done more nationally with blue chips in a month than we‘ve seen in years. Meaning being on a bunch of kids radars nationally and actually being in a pretty good spot for them.

Imo we're in a better spot for Florence than some folks think , him and Iuli on campus the 14th should be very interesting. We have as good of a chance as anyone or better.

Ive mentioned the kids being recruited by Mario at Oregon are pretty close. I posted other day I wouldn’t be shocked if we landed all of them. I don‘t put anything past Mario.

We’re in serious contention for Florence , uli and even Cohrnerly . Thats not including Shamar who imo the momentum is moving towards Miami. There’s also guys out there in play that people think are very unlikely or think Miami is even a contender.

Mario has done more nationally with blue chips in a month than we‘ve seen in years. Meaning being on a bunch of kids radars nationally and actually being in a pretty good spot for them.

Imo we're in a better spot for Florence than some folks think , him and Iuli on campus the 14th should be very interesting. We have as good of a chance as anyone or better.
What's the word with Gracen Halton Oregon kid visiting on the 14th?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s in UM Twitter space talking about his upcoming visit and Mario. Sounds like a good kid with a head on his shoulders. Mentioned he used to get torched by Keyshawn when he was sophomore. Said that we will realize quick that Mario loves his players and has a great passion for the game. Said he’s currently 6’2 189 lbs

Advertisement
Back