2022 Top 100 4⭐ CB Jahlil Florence

This. He's the biggest POS coach in America. He lies to kids' faces and then will just kick them out when they're not good enough; it's almost like he does it to ensure he maintains a monopoly.

He needs to retire or croak for Bama to start crumbling, and given what he did to the Dolphins, I prefer the latter.
It's a cutthroat business.

Do you think he'd be worried about whether Ivey is coming back for a 5th year? Dude would have been processed out as a Sophmore.

It's why people wringing their hands at our misses on 4/5 stars don't get it. Saban misses just as much - he just processes them out if they're not what they were billed to be and replaces them with the next wave of 4/5 stars.

Advertisement
It's a cutthroat business.

Do you think he'd be worried about whether Ivey is coming back for a 5th year? Dude would have been processed out as a Sophmore.

It's why people wringing their hands at our misses on 4/5 stars don't get it. Saban misses just as much - he just processes them out if they're not what they were billed to be and replaces them with the next wave of 4/5 stars.
Well he definitely wouldn’t have recruited Ivey in the first place, that’s for sure.

But yes your point stands, it’s that he takes advantage of these kids when he **** well knows what’ll happen. And these kids (the 2nd and 3rd tier ones) are either too stupid, blinded by the name and clout, or are chasing a bag.

Visiting us in January.
I think he will end up visiting but he told Biggins tonight that he’s not signing this week but he’s staying committed to Oregon and will be signing on January 4 which is his birthday. I’m not sure he could do that if he wanted to because he’s not an EE seeing how he even talked about getting ready for track season and not playing in any all American games. My understanding is if you don’t sign in the ESD period you have to wait until NSD to sign.

Advertisement
I think he will end up visiting but he told Biggins tonight that he’s not signing this week but he’s staying committed to Oregon and will be signing on January 4 which is his birthday. I’m not sure he could do that if he wanted to because he’s not an EE seeing how he even talked about getting ready for track season and not playing in any all American games. My understanding is if you don’t sign in the ESD period you have to wait until NSD to sign.

Interesting. I was referring to a 247 article that was published yesterday but these kids change like the wind so who knows.

A4488FF0-E8D4-4F88-9B73-69857D3ACD53.png

This. He's the biggest POS coach in America. He lies to kids' faces and then will just kick them out when they're not good enough; it's almost like he does it to ensure he maintains a monopoly.

He needs to retire or croak for Bama to start crumbling, and given what he did to the Dolphins, I prefer the latter.
JC man! Tell us how u really feel 😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Any vibe on where we stand with this cat? His OV is coming up. Great sign that he pushed off signing. Haven’t heard any rumors on him.

Advertisement
Hopefully it hurts less now that Chance went to Colorado instead of staying on at Oregon.
Florence was never tied at the hip to Chance to begin with.

Oregon is still in the picture because they just hired Demetrice Martin as their new CB’s coach & he’s a really good west coast recruiter, he was Jim Mora’s ace at UCLA, he’s the guy that got them Jaelan Phillips & Darnay Holmes.

We have to hit a homerun when Florence comes down for his visit, having a definitive CB’s coach would help a great deal.

Advertisement
Florence was never tied at the hip to Chance to begin with.

Oregon is still in the picture because they just hired Demetrice Martin as their new CB’s coach & he’s a really good west coast recruiter, he was Jim Mora’s ace at UCLA, he’s the guy that got them Jaelan Phillips & Darnay Holmes.

We have to hit a homerun when Florence comes down for his visit, having a definitive CB’s coach would help a great deal.
Thanks brother. Lanning has put together a nice staff for a 1st time head coach IMO. This is Mario’s bread and butter so let’s ride 👍

Advertisement
Back