Too much crying and *****ing going on

Advertisement
@umarchfarmer support or be negative, what do you want on here? Geezus! Lol

STFU.

Golden is crap plus. D'Onofrio is crap.

Pretenders. Fakes. Dumbasses. Idiots. Psychologically dislocated. Ill advised. Irrelevant. Ludicrous. Senseless. Shortsighted. He's a rash loser. Dazed and brainless. Dense. Half-witted. Imbecilic. Mindless. Moronic. Witless. Unthinking. Thick headed. Simple minded. Trivial. Dopey.

Kind of like your posts.

Advertisement
people complain because they have no hope and are generally miserable people. unless they are Seminole fans and like trolling hurricane sites.

Lol had do you really feel @umarchfarmer? So what should we do here? How should we get ready for the upcoming season? Please enlighten me. Plus do you have anymore more words, you could share? Golden sucks got it, ooookay.....now what?

Every time I come to this board to get the latest news or inside scoop. All I see is a lot of crying and *****ing. Talking about the past,, lost recruits, future lost recruits, Al & staff, wah wah wah....,GET OVER IT! It is what it is, no point in beating a dead horse.

And I'll will say this.....

For those wishing we lose this seasons, just so Al can get canned is bull****. No matter how disappointing it has been to be a Canes fan for several years now. I still would NEVER root for my Canes to lose, no matter how much I can't stand the coaching staff. Secondly about lost recruits, WHATEVER....they don't wanna be here, then so what. Their not true Canes, no point in talking about them anymore..DONE! I'm only concerned about who's here and who wants to be with the []_[], everyone else peace, bye. Plus I see some of ya'll talking about 2017, 2018 recruits....REALLY?? Lmfao!!! That's sad and pathetic! I'm only concerned about winning this year and the 2016 class.

Look fellas football is back, one game at a time. Let's try to enjoy it, and enough with the *****ing.

LETS GO []_[]!!!!!

Kool story bro...

Advertisement
So much Cane on Cane bashing. My bad for trying to have some kind of hope for the season. But No.....lets just keep beating how much we suck. Feels like ESPN, using the same topic of how disappointing golden and staff are over and over and over.

Advertisement
A lot of people frustrated man,been 12 years since any relevance, just let fans speak there minds bro, if don't agree with it it's kool, just keep on keeping, no one is out to bad mouth the canes, it's the coaching staff and the administration people have a problem with, and I don't blame them, this whole downfall of our canes was completely unnecessary.

Advertisement
I hear ya bro believe me. It's gotten to a point, where I'm just trying enjoy the season, one way or another. I can't get caught completing all the time. It's not good for my health or anyone's else's. That's the whole point really. Everyone is gonna have their own opinion and their entitled to it. But man it's always the same topic. Just enough already

It's going to be the same topic til the canes start winning again, winning cures all, nothing in your posts you can say that's gonna make any difference, just do what makes you happy and ignore everything else, that's my best advice.

Thanks bro, that's what I'm trying to do. I hope they turn it around this year, for real. No matter how hopeless it's been.

Your not by yourself, every canes fan wants things to turn around, but most lost faith in Al Golden, that's really all it comes down to, any fan ask their self, do I have faith in Golden, the answer for most is no, ****, I don't have faith in him myself, but that doesn't mean I want them to lose.

Advertisement
Back