Too much crying and *****ing going on

Advertisement
lol.. U ninjas read that issh... I just wanted to see what republicane had to say in this thread...

Advertisement
Oh brother lol okay man enjoy the upcoming season.

As soon as Gorlden is gone I'll be as upbeat and positive as Don Bailey Jr.

Unless they hire another scrub.

Fairweather fan? go to Florida State Football: Warchant.com

I know you struggle with logic but this is a new low for you. Pull your head out of your asset.

You're one of those "Thank you sir, may I have another?" types aren't you?

Lol guess we'll all watch this season like this [emoji4][emoji379] that's healthy.

...remember when we used to follow recruiting like a religion?...I remember waiting with bated breath for the CFB shows to come on so that we could hear about our boys..... remember clearing Saturdays, months in advance, in anticipation of seeing our boys play. ....I remember watching the first game of the season feeling like a kid, unwrapping a Christmas present, gazing at all of the new, young talent and the growth of returning kids. I remember talking MAD **** to the local, schlepp Gator and Nole fans up here in Jax while skirting off in my ****, UM flags a'waivin'. I remember watching other bullchit teams (like Wake Forest, for example) play the early game, thinking to myself as I gazed upon their crowd "how can all of these people continually show up to watch these garbage *** teams, in the heat, snow, etc.-knowing their team will NEVER compete for ANYTHING of value?!?!?!?!"

All of this is GONE!!! All of it!!!! And Golden is just the latest in a long line of recent failures that have turned us into those same miserable ******** that show up on Saturday KNOWING their team won't compete for ANYTHING of value. Fck Al Golden and fck anyone else who will attempt to muzzle those of us who refuse to become WAKE-FCK'G-FOREST!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Blah blah blah. Miserable ********, now dats the pot calling the kettle black.

Advertisement
I hope Miami goes 4-8. That way, Al Golden is ****canned and never finds another job again.

Oh brother lol okay man enjoy the upcoming season.

Read as: "My position is super dumb, I'm tired of not being able to defend it and tired of you people pointing out to me how dumb it is and how poorly I defend and explain it, so I quit."

You can read it, as you want and believe me I can defend my statement all day long. Your opinion of my opinion sets nothing up, but hot air. It's all just dawdle of spat.

Last edited:
What kind of ***** makes a thread crying and *****ing about the forum he goes to? OP IS A ******.

Advertisement
What kind of a jerk off makes a comment about someone tired of everyone *****ing, and *****ing himself about *****ing on a thread about *****ing. See why I said there's too much *****ing? Lol

Advertisement
UM's people have been out in full force again lately now that the season's approaching. Many of them went into hiding during 6-7 in Golden's fourth year, and in the months that followed because there was nothing they could try to spin after one of the worst seasons this program has experienced in 30+ years.

But they're back now to try to change the narrative and curb the negativity. They're a nuisance, but they'll disappear again during the season just like they did last year. I wonder if they'll be so fiercely protective of the next staff.

Hahahaha!!! I see your insecurities beating up your keyboard. Love the name calling and assumptions. It's really affecting my life, your comments have such a powerful impact.

Let me ask something. Why do you guys watch the games, if it makes you so miserable? Why are you wasting your entire Saturday inviting all your friends, having bbq, drinking beers, wearing your jerseys, if your just gonna sit there and be miserable? Sounds like a great time!

Look I ain't happy with how things have been, but **** it I am going to try and be supportive, I am going try to enjoy myself, when I could be doing a billion other things on my Saturday. My point here is, just trying to make the best of ****** situation. I used to watch these games and get all upset and it would mess up my entire week filled with anger and disappointment. But my health is more important, not going to stress about it. If we lose, I'll ***** for a little bit, but then I'll switch quickly. We can only go up from here, every program goes through their cycles. You can't be on top forever. Look at USC, Texas, Florida for example they were dominating college football and they suck now. Alabama will have their down fall, just like every program does.

Advertisement
Back