Too much crying and *****ing going on

Hahahaha!!! I see your insecurities beating up your keyboard. Love the name calling and assumptions. It's really affecting my life, your comments have such a powerful impact.

Let me ask something. Why do you guys watch the games, if it makes you so miserable? Why are you wasting your entire Saturday inviting all your friends, having bbq, drinking beers, wearing your jerseys, if your just gonna sit there and be miserable? Sounds like a great time!

Look I ain't happy with how things have been, but **** it I am going to try and be supportive, I am going try to enjoy myself, when I could be doing a billion other things on my Saturday. My point here is, just trying to make the best of ****** situation. I used to watch these games and get all upset and it would mess up my entire week filled with anger and disappointment. But my health is more important, not going to stress about it. If we lose, I'll ***** for a little bit, but then I'll switch quickly. We can only go up from here, every program goes through their cycles. You can't be on top forever. Look at USC, Texas, Florida for example they were dominating college football and they suck now. Alabama will have their down fall, just like every program does.
So your solution is to take some anti-depressants and watch with a smile. Negativity may not accomplish anything, but neither does blind loyalty.

Advertisement
Lol...facepalm! I'm loyal to my Canes no matter what, even if they **** me off.

Here's a challenge, for those that are really really upset. How about boycotting the games? Let's see it, make a stand. Because if your gonna spend money on game tickets, gas, food and time, to just be miserable the whole time.

Make a stand, enough *****ing, make a stand.

Cause I find it hilarious and hypocritical to not support the staff and team, but yet you spend your money on them.....hmmmm I don't get it

Ok rational points by some and anger directed by others with a hint of trolling. Seems my message has been thrown around by some children playing with sand., as I've come to expect lol. Point here it's time to stop complaining for the moment, and let's hope we can win some games this year.

How many different screen names are we going to allow Don Bailey Jr and his admins to make on this board?

If you're being serious...then go root for FIU with your loser mentality. It's been 10 years of running the program into the ground by apathetic and idiotic ******** that don't care or understand football. We're fed up...and we have the right to be.

If you don't agree or are another one of the Don Baily Jr disciples...then follow the aforementioned advice. Have a great day.

Advertisement
Lol, I don't agree with what's been happening. But there's nothing we can do about it, at the moment...that's the point. So rather than ***** about it, I'm going to support and try to have good time. You can sit there all miserable if you want, and get all upset and at the same act like your the greatest Canes fan in the world. Seems to me like all your *****ing is really making a difference, keep it up.

Another newby "Freshman."

Odd how they all sound alike.

Like someone at Hecht.

Drew - add another category before "Freshman," like maybe "Cherry-Boy" or "Spank-me-I'm-New."

Advertisement
Our *****ing is making as much of a difference as the 'supporting the players' does.

How many times have we packed the Sun only to get blown out by a rival or major OOC opponent? How did all that rah-rah help out with Kansas St, or ND. The only win I can think of is beating one of the worst Florida teams in a two decades.

Support has as much impact as descent. Either no impact, or some.

Advertisement
Lol...facepalm! I'm loyal to my Canes no matter what, even if they **** me off.

Here's a challenge, for those that are really really upset. How about boycotting the games? Let's see it, make a stand. Because if your gonna spend money on game tickets, gas, food and time, to just be miserable the whole time.

Make a stand, enough *****ing, make a stand.

Cause I find it hilarious and hypocritical to not support the staff and team, but yet you spend your money on them.....hmmmm I don't get it

For the first time in my life, I am no longer a season ticket holder nor a Hurricane club member. This is my stand. Will it do anything? No. However, If I contribute and attend games with this coaching staff still running the show then I am saying I am pleased with the product on the field and the direction of the program. Which I'm not. I'm done. I've been done. If more people took a stand it would force the school to make changes. Unfortunately, we have too many fans like you that accept mediocrity.

Well then folks, I guess it's all over for us. ***** or support all is lost I guess. At least we still have this board to finger point, name call each other, and just hate life. This is going to be the best worst season of all time! Can't stand can't wait for the season start and end. We are going to lose win this season! I support Al Golden and can't wait for him to be canned. See what I did there.

Advertisement
Well then folks, I guess it's all over for us. ***** or support all is lost I guess. At least we still have this board to finger point, name call each other, and just hate life. This is going to be the best worst season of all time! Can't stand can't wait for the season start and end. We are going to lose win this season! I support Al Golden and can't wait for him to be canned. See what I did there.

Man, you gotta work on that. That's pitiful.

Keep your freak on!

Advertisement
Back