Too much crying and *****ing going on

BillyFindings

Recruit
Every time I come to this board to get the latest news or inside scoop. All I see is a lot of crying and *****ing. Talking about the past,, lost recruits, future lost recruits, Al & staff, wah wah wah....,GET OVER IT! It is what it is, no point in beating a dead horse.

And I'll will say this.....

For those wishing we lose this seasons, just so Al can get canned is bull****. No matter how disappointing it has been to be a Canes fan for several years now. I still would NEVER root for my Canes to lose, no matter how much I can't stand the coaching staff. Secondly about lost recruits, WHATEVER....they don't wanna be here, then so what. Their not true Canes, no point in talking about them anymore..DONE! I'm only concerned about who's here and who wants to be with the []_[], everyone else peace, bye. Plus I see some of ya'll talking about 2017, 2018 recruits....REALLY?? Lmfao!!! That's sad and pathetic! I'm only concerned about winning this year and the 2016 class.

Look fellas football is back, one game at a time. Let's try to enjoy it, and enough with the *****ing.

LETS GO []_[]!!!!!

Advertisement
Every time I come to this board to get the latest news or inside scoop. All I see is a lot of crying and *****ing. Talking about the past,, lost recruits, future lost recruits, Al & staff, wah wah wah....,GET OVER IT! It is what it is, no point in beating a dead horse.

For those wishing we lose this seasons, just so Al can get canned is bull****. No matter how disappointing it has been to be a Canes fan for several years now. I still would NEVER root for my Canes to lose, no matter how much I can't stand the coaching staff. Secondly about lost recruits, WHATEVER....they don't wanna be here, then so what. Their not true Canes, no point in talking about them anymore..DONE! I'm only concerned about who's here and who wants to be with the []_[], everyone else peace, bye. Plus I see some of ya'll talking about 2017, 2018 recruits....REALLY?? Lmfao!!! That's sad and pathetic! I'm only concerned about winning this year and the 2016 class.

Look fellas football is back, one game at a time. Let's try to enjoy it, and enough with the *****ing.

LETS GO []_[]!!!!!

Pipe down you fool.

Advertisement
The only time I was we lost to fsu in my whole life was 2010. We did. I got what I wanted. I saw what happened afterwards. Will never wish for a loss again.

It must be the weather. Every time it rains I have to move inside and it throws my schedule off.... Face it, man. The natives are restless. The only way Golden gets anyone back is to win. And if past is prologue, it's not happening. I would agree with you on your point of not rooting against the team. I wouldn't do that.

Give it a few games losing to inferior teams again and these rah, rah fans will be singing a different tune. Make no mistake we all want the Canes to return to glory. It's just many of us realize that it's not going happen under Golden's leadership. He should have been removed last year, past precedent makes you question why he wasn't.

Advertisement
Give it a few games losing to inferior teams again and these rah, rah fans will be singing a different tune. Make no mistake we all want the Canes to return to glory. It's just many of us realize that it's not going happen under Golden's leadership. He should have been removed last year, past precedent makes you question why he wasn't.

I understand your point, but there are too many trolls on this board, who ***** non stop and in every post.

And also the whiners need to grow up and realize that you can be pro the kids who wear our uniform, and still be anti golden.

I'm all for the players, always have been always will be.
Yet when you see superior talent being taken to school by inferior talent due to coaching Philosophy and decisions it just kills me.
Just a quick example, having your CB's playing 10 yards off on short yardage situations. This is just one of the many decision that made me just SMH with coach Golden last year.

LETS GO []_[]!!!!!

I have been a 'Cane fan for going on 36 years. I'll spare detailing the applicable platitudes of the 800lb Gorilla in the room and doing the same thing over and expecting different results being the definition of insanity. However, in my 32 years of military experience, if my troops were *&%'@'ing and complaining about some ardous situation, I felt okay...It meant their minds were still in it and they would work to change the situation to one more favorable. It was when they got quiet and unresponsive that I was worried.

If the students, alums, and fans ARE complaining and demanding better, then they are engaged and working to boost the program back to its glory days; Miami football matters to them and Miami football is still alive. If we become quiet and politely do a "Rah, Rah Team!" but nothing else, then we have become Northwestern or Wake Forest, ACCEPTING the position and emulating Army football...A championship tradition which fades farther and farther in the distance as the years pass. If that takes hold, then Miami football is truly dead.

Advertisement

you can be pro the kids who wear our uniform, and still be anti golden.

The ironic part of that statement is it's usually the anti Golden people saying "These kids are good enough that you should be doing a better job," and the pro Golden faction usually pointing to them as the reason why we can't blame Golden for all of his spectacular failures. "Just wait until he clears out all of Randy's garbage and gets his own guys in there, then you're really going to see something!"

Canes fans demand winning more than the guy stealing checks at 2.2 mil a year. When the fans care more than the people asked to produce you will get this rightful outrage. We aren't a Indiana, Minnesota, or Washington State. We have National titles and expect nothing but excellence.

Ok rational points by some and anger directed by others with a hint of trolling. Seems my message has been thrown around by some children playing with sand., as I've come to expect lol. Point here it's time to stop complaining for the moment, and let's hope we can win some games this year.

Advertisement
Ok rational points by some and anger directed by others with a hint of trolling. Seems my message has been thrown around by some children playing with sand., as I've come to expect lol. Point here it's time to stop complaining for the moment, and let's hope we can win some games this year.

And what exactly do we gain by winning "some" games this year? Please elucidate myself and my peers.

Of course not, but at the moment my point is...why ***** about last year anymore? *****ing doesn't solve anything.

Advertisement
Back