Too much crying and *****ing going on

Advertisement
Lol idk maybe winning games? Isn't that purpose of playing a game to win.

So you would be fine with 6-6 7-6 every year?

I mean that is winning "some" games right?

Geez, this is going on like a political arguement.
NO ONE said 6-7 is acceptable.
What BFindings said is NOTHING is going to change in the next 3 weeks, so lets go with it.
It's not being rah, rah! It's just not CONSTANTLY COMPLAINING about the coaches, coaching, and admin.
I've heard crap like "don't go to games", "don't donate to the school", and "why would recruits shouldn't come here". Yeah, actions like that will really help the cause over the next 3-4 years.
I want to win every game by 40 more than anyone. ONE loss is unaccepable to me. Coach Jimmy was God. That's my mindset.
We know what the deal is, and by the end of the year there will probably will be a change, and it is not because of the chronic complaining.
A fan since '77 (yeah, try rooting for Kenny McMillan and OJ running the option), I'll NEVER stop rooting for my Canes.
See you at the UNC, DUKE, VT, and Pitt games.
GO CANES!

Ok rational points by some and anger directed by others with a hint of trolling. Seems my message has been thrown around by some children playing with sand., as I've come to expect lol. Point here it's time to stop complaining for the moment, and let's hope we can win some games this year.
When you see our teams losing to garbage teams like UVA year after year, it's impossible to be optimistic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back