Too many chefs?

No thats alot of problem solvers. We wont hear coached talking about they showed us something we never seen and that's what they do to people. I love former HC being on our staff.

Advertisement
Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?

"Am I the only one...." Yes

I’m concerned we will win too fast. I do not want to win championships until we can stay winning championships. 😎

Advertisement
I don't think the alpha thing would be a problem, these are professionals coaches with a goal in mind and they're getting Paid a healthy amount to get it done.

Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?

I just can’t anymore. Insufferable.

I wouldn’t mind a snkickers. And not complaining. Just a thought is all. If it all works and he can bring everyone together, let’s ***n roll. But ****. Almost seems too good to be true.

It’s not like he is bringing in Saban, Urban, Jerry Jones as GM and Kirby.

Haha wtf are you talking about?

We get win a championship who knows, but to worry about having too many qualified coaches is baffling.

What has Mandy, radio and Coker done to you all

OP is that guy that goes to get some froyo, spends 15 minutes looking at the menu, then asks the attendant 55 questions about each of the toppings, and then decides that it’s all just too much and walks out the door with nothing.

Advertisement
Guess we need to remember they are paying Mario 80 million dollars. His word is end all be all. Every coach on this staff has been successful and some level. The goal is to build the best team that they can.

SMH… people will always find a way to complain. The best coaches are delegators, they hire people, trust them to do their jobs, and oversee everything and interject when necessary. The control freak coaches are rarely successful over the long term and I would much prefer a coach who lets his coaches do their jobs.

Advertisement

Go take a lap.

Only at CIS.
Saban brings ex-HC's all the time as assistants and analysts: What a great fooking situation we can never compete with
Mario brings ex-HC's to pick their brains and help him get the best out of his players: Too many chefs in the kitchen.
Yeah what's new?

Last edited:
Still two more chefs to add
Swedish Chef Cooking GIF

Advertisement

Never change CIS. Never change.

Might be Porst of the year......next you will be complaining we have too much talented players

Advertisement
Back