Too many chefs?

CaneLife

Freshman
Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?

Advertisement
Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?
Yes, you are the only one.

Advertisement
Scrambled Eggs Breakfast GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

Alphas always surround themselves with Alphas.. Alphas do not need to make others less to feel better so they are not threatened by others being great..

Ya your right.

we should have hired a bunch of nobodies that can’t coach.

Alphas always surround themselves with Alphas.. Alphas do not need to make others less to feel better so they are not threatened by others being great..
Love this perspective! Maybe im just too afraid to hope for the good days
Ya your right.

we should have hired a bunch of nobodies that can’t coach.
lmao. No. The manny era is over. That’s not what I’m saying at all.

Advertisement

Not sure why you're concerned.
Have you seen what the recipe looks like for success ..
We started this ****..we had all the chefs.
Our guys went on to have all kinds of success...
Then guys like Saban come along and copy the recipe...yes, too many chefs can only stay in one place for a short period of time..then guess what?

We add an entirely new staff of too many chefs

If you're legitimately concerned, stay away from Vegas...stay off the message boards...stay away from the stock market...forget the word Crypto ...

Make sure you ALWAYS get 8 hrs of sleep, and ALWAYS take your vitamins ..and make sure you keep living your life as conservative and as far away from the edge as you can possibly be...because you are not a Miami Hurricanes fan!

If Randy, Al, or Manny was the HC, then I'll be worried.

Advertisement
Back