2023 Tony Rojas, 4 star LB

Honestly, if Rojas is no longer interested, I can see why. From what I’m hearing, and if it’s true, they plan to take 3 LBs, and with Bobby Washington already on board… I really believe we get Malik Bryant and Raul Aguirre as well.

Until Aguirre visits or even sets a visit, I don’t see that. One of the more confusing recruitments I’ve seen in a while. I know it was rumored he may be visiting us this weekend but he is visiting Texas this weekend, confirmed according to them.

Advertisement
Until Aguirre visits or even sets a visit, I don’t see that. One of the more confusing recruitments I’ve seen in a while. I know it was rumored he may be visiting us this weekend but he is visiting Texas this weekend, confirmed according to them.
I thought they said the 24th. I’m still pretty high on him being a cane.

Advertisement
Rasta also said in the same interview he couldn't get a solid feel on where we stood w/Popo. Most definitely not a good LB recruiting update from Rasta last night.

Rasta also said in the same interview he couldn't get a solid feel on where we stood w/Popo. Most definitely not a good LB recruiting update from Rasta last night.
Doesn't sound great but I'm not gonna actually assume a YouTuber not having a feel is automatically bad news. I believe Aguirre has visited unofficially before and has been very vocal about being pro Cane. He probably wants to do his due diligence on the other contenders since we're in a strong spot.

Advertisement
Doesn't sound great but I'm not gonna actually assume a YouTuber not having a feel is automatically bad news. I believe Aguirre has visited unofficially before and has been very vocal about being pro Cane. He probably wants to do his due diligence on the other contenders since we're in a strong spot.
Rasta is pretty closely connected w/recruits. IDK he's on @LeedsCane level, but he's edits for a lot of them, so he's got some insights that should not be ignored.

Advertisement
I dont know what happened but for us to be out of it this early is disappointing. We cannot for 0-4 out of Hill, Aguirre, Bryant and Rojas IMO. Our LB room is a complete joke. This shouldnt be a hard sell. Any MLB recruit worth anything can come in and start in 2023 no questions asked.

That said, the good thing is that it is still VERY early and anything could happen. I would still hound Hill and Rojas everyday and stay on them.

Advertisement
I dont know what happened but for us to be out of it this early is disappointing. We cannot for 0-4 out of Hill, Aguirre, Bryant and Rojas IMO. Our LB room is a complete joke. This shouldnt be a hard sell. Any MLB recruit worth anything can come in and start in 2023 no questions asked.
Hold on, Rasta never said we were out of it for Popo and @LeedsCane says the staff still feels good about his recruitment

uhh, from my POV seems more like Tony didn’t want to come to Miami more than Miami didn’t want Tony.

Your POV consists of looking through googly eyes and cookie crumbs.

cookie monster GIF by Sesame Street

That said, the good thing is that it is still VERY early and anything could happen. I would still hound Hill and Rojas everyday and stay on them.

I don’t know anything but doubt we go 0-4 there

Advertisement
Back