2023 Tony Rojas, 4 star LB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Meh, Plan C guy IMO. I'd see if Jayvant or Stanquan wanna stay home before I go after Rojas. Let him teach Manny some Spanish in State College...
They’re not recruiting Jayvant. It’s been said a couple time that they think he‘s too small

That's half the linebacker room if im not mistaken! What's left- keontra, waymon, flagg, huff, wesley, caleb(ucla) might be missing somebody?
I think steed in a good system is a good player. He played really well at times coming off the injuries last year. He will be 3 years removed from the injury and a crafty veteran now. He should have a big year. And 🔑 is a stud. Plus the ucla transfer. We should be straight this season..

Advertisement
North Fresh from Scoop the u said this kid toñd him out his own mouth that we are not in it. Its been over whatever it was

Rojas was scheduled to commit today, but I don't see that he did. Ta'Mere Robinson is scheduled to commit on the 15th, and I'm more interested in him. It looked like Rojas and Robinson were both trending towards Penn St. Does anyone know what's going on with them?

Rojas was scheduled to commit today, but I don't see that he did. Ta'Mere Robinson is scheduled to commit on the 15th, and I'm more interested in him. It looked like Rojas and Robinson were both trending towards Penn St. Does anyone know what's going on with them?
Rojas pushed back to the 14th. Both Penn state bound back to back days

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back