2023 Tony Rojas, 4 star LB

Advertisement
Mario's hit rate is absurd.

If this kid isn't seriously considering us then I'm going to assume it's because we decided to go in a different direction. The hope would be that equates to Malik being wrapped up + Bobby Washington. Mario feels good about those 2 in addition to being able to add a 3rd guy like Stanquan if they decide to.

Advertisement
Mario's hit rate is absurd.

If this kid isn't seriously considering us then I'm going to assume it's because we decided to go in a different direction. The hope would be that equates to Malik being wrapped up + Bobby Washington. Mario feels good about those 2 in addition to being able to add a 3rd guy like Stanquan if they decide to.
We need 3 guys for sure. A lot of duds on the rooster here.. I mean, why would he push the commitment back, unless we tried to get him to!??

How the **** is Manny Diaz all of a sudden recruiting quality LB? Couldn't recruit one to UM to save his life.

**** he even hated the kids he recruited...Played Ragone over every one of them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How the **** is Manny Diaz all of a sudden recruiting quality LB? Couldn't recruit one to UM to save his life.

**** he even hated the kids he recruited...Played Ragone over every one of them.
Because it has nothing to do with him. As discussed Penn State is a school that recruits itself. Sure they have ups and downs like every other program but these kids are going to State College and to play for Franklin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
02e3a865de364e9ebcfaa556793dddd6.gif

Because it has nothing to do with him. As discussed Penn State is a school that recruits itself. Sure they have ups and downs like every other program but these kids are going to State College and to play for Franklin.

Also, recruiting primarily reflects on the head coach, who sets the template on how recruits will be approached. Franklin is known as a beast recruiter, and Manny is respected, rightfully or not, as a good defensive coach. He is not cut out to be a number one (HC) but he can be effective under a guy like Franklin.

Advertisement
Back