2023 Tony Rojas, 4 star LB

Advertisement
Kid is a stud but I’d imagine he doesn’t have the green light from us. Probably not UGA either. I’d imagine Malik and Hill are 1a and 1b at OLB. Don’t know the board after that.
I'm thinking Popo is #3 on the board and then it gets fuzzy. I wonder how many LBs we're taking? Could be that if we're taking 4 (due to attrition) he's got a committable offer.

Advertisement
Tonytthhh, itzth Coachtzz Diathzzhh!

I want utthhh to come to the Univerisirytithhh of Miami,…. I mesnethhh Penn Statthhzzhh.

There is good Icethhhzhtthh Cream herethhh. You will get plentietrhhhhz of timesethhz covering the deadthhth space between the saftiethhzzz and corners so make surethhhzz you run plentiethhh this off seasonthzznn

View attachment 184316
Beat me to it, lol

Kid is a stud but I’d imagine he doesn’t have the green light from us. Probably not UGA either. I’d imagine Malik and Hill are 1a and 1b at OLB. Don’t know the board after that.

Not saying you are wrong at all..but if he wanted to jump on board I would take him now. He seems good enough to me to have a green light now. Just my personal opinion.

Tonytthhh, itzth Coachtzz Diathzzhh!

I want utthhh to come to the Univerisirytithhh of Miami,…. I mesnethhh Penn Statthhzzhh.

There is good Icethhhzhtthh Cream herethhh. You will get plentietrhhhhz of timesethhz covering the deadthhth space between the saftiethhzzz and corners so make surethhhzz you run plentiethhh this off seasonthzznn

View attachment 184316
Dude, legit dead. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 :pgdead:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd imagine Mario is trying to load up on high level targets for the weekend of June 24-26 cause that's when Legends Camp is. Would rather have as many top recruits coming thru that weekend than before
I forgot about legends camp. Makes his visit date even more puzzling.

Per Gaby, pushed his OV to mid-week visit week prior to Legends Camp which is the weekend he'll be in Georgia. Not sure if good or bad thing but I'd much rather have Mario and crew go after his Penn State visit.

Imagine going from spending time with Manny and Franklin to Mario, Steele, and Strong.

Per Gaby, pushed his OV to mid-week visit week prior to Legends Camp which is the weekend he'll be in Georgia. Not sure if good or bad thing but I'd much rather have Mario and crew go after his Penn State visit.

Imagine going from spending time with Manny and Franklin to Mario, Steele, and Strong.

Another driver behind mid week OVs instead of weekend ones, is that it allows Mario to focus on the kids rather than have big groups at once. This is especially the case for kids in the same position groups.

Advertisement
Back