2023 Tony Rojas, 4 star LB

Advertisement
Such a wide net of LB prospects. We will get ours. With Bobby in fold already, do you see us taking up to four??? I mean, if Bryant, Aguirre and Rojas-type all want, we take all three plus Bobby Wash IMO.

Not mad. Just an eye roll or yawn at the lameness and homophobicness (not a word) of it. Don't get riled up! Just be better.
@Confidence1000 @TRick72
87C37B64-056D-4375-B681-D982D429C65C.gif

Not mad. Just an eye roll or yawn at the lameness and homophobicness (not a word) of it. Don't get riled up! Just be better.
I'm with you. This whole pause sht is like a throw back to a bunch of 7th graders scared at being called ***. Really the whole pause thing is actually super *** because it shows you were getting some homo-erotic vibes from reading the comment. Just chill the fck out guys. If you're straight then don't worry. If you're *** then who gives a sht, go enjoy some *******.

Advertisement
Dude... you cool and all, but you're not a maude and this is a free country.
Just ignore it. Those slick comments is why people end up arguing with you and gives off bad vibes and I know that's not what you're trying to accomplish. Ignore it and let the maudes do the mauding.

Dude... you cool and all, but you're not a maude and this is a free country.
Just ignore it. Those slick comments is why people end up arguing with you and gives off bad vibes and I know that's not what you're trying to accomplish. Ignore it and let the maudes do the mauding

But I didn't try to moderate him, I didn't start this conversation, I didn't do anything except respond with the appropriate emoticon reaction IMO to his post, right? I don't carpet bomb his posts with neg, I even give him positive reactions on other subjects. It's not personal. We're allowed to use the reactions, right? After all, it's a free country as you said, no? Or are you trying to moderate us and tell me we can't? So, no. Which is why the reaction options are there, for us to provide feedback on how we feel about each others porsts.

And then I answered HIS question to me in the conversation that HE initiated. You get that, right? Actually you and he are playing maude, not me. Telling another poster that they can't use the reactions. Irony.

The only story here is about a guy catching feelings because the little yellow cartoon face below his post had a yawn instead of a smile. Most grown men I know don't really care about emoticons, but people are different, which is the beauty of life.

Honestly he is probably my favorite edge I have seen thus far for this cycle. Grown man.

*Just realized I made this comment in wrong thread, lol.

This was intended for Wilson, not Rojas. Although yes, Rojas is an explosive kid as well.

Advertisement
But I didn't try to moderate him, I didn't start this conversation, I didn't do anything except respond with the appropriate emoticon reaction IMO to his post, right? I don't carpet bomb his posts with neg, I even give him positive reactions on other subjects. It's not personal. We're allowed to use the reactions, right? After all, it's a free country as you said, no? Or are you trying to moderate us and tell me we can't? So, no. Which is why the reaction options are there, for us to provide feedback on how we feel about each others porsts.

And then I answered HIS question to me in the conversation that HE initiated. You get that, right? Actually you and he are playing maude, not me. Telling another poster that they can't use the reactions. Irony.

The only story here is about a guy catching feelings because the little yellow cartoon face below his post had a yawn instead of a smile. Most grown men I know don't really care about emoticons, but people are different, which is the beauty of life.
You really think it is about an emoji?
This is about your holier-than-thou schtick.
You made back handed comments and take shots at people and when people call you out on it you go and cry wolf like a male Karen, or a Kevin. Like you did @TheOriginalCane on a post.

You thought it was about a **** emoji.
😂😂😂

You know what, if you want to be a Karen over @Confidence1000 pause posts, go right on ahead. Ok, Karen?
3B1EE102-8A2E-414A-9B93-3E25ADEEEA9C.gif

Advertisement
You made back handed comments and take shots at people and when people call you out on it you go and cry wolf like a male Karen, or a Kevin. Like you did @TheOriginalCane on a post.

😂😂😂

You know what, if you want to be a Karen over @Confidence1000 pause posts, go right on ahead. Ok, Karen?View attachment 180884
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Nah this gif funny as ****kkk

Advertisement

😂😂😂

You know what, if you want to be a Karen over @Confidence1000 pause posts, go right on ahead. Ok, Karen?View attachment 180884
6305C2F5-37C2-4112-A530-06FDFDC09EA5.gif

😂😂😂

Holy crap lol. You ok, man? Why are you attacking me on this glorious day? 10 minutes ago I was “cool and all” according to you and now you’re losing your mind, stalking me, getting way weird. Really are you ok?

I’m far from a Karen bro. Opposite. I handle my own biz. I’ll raise the bar you’re trying to lower with the kiddie names and talk to you like an adult. You don’t see the hypocrisy in what you’re doing and what you’re complaining about?

Again, I didn’t even start a conversation with him. I only answered HIS question when HE addressed me and ASKED. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU PROCESS THAT.

I was truthful. He ASKED why I found his “pause” posts boring, and I, AND ANOTHER POSTER explained the homophobia behind it. I’ll call out bigotry everywhere and everywhere I see it. That’s how you stop it. Today, tomorrow, on this board, IRL, every time. If you have a problem with that then that’s your internal issue to deal with. Your childish name calling will have no effect, I promise.

As for the guy I ignore, I ignore him. And he was asked to do the same. Only when he breaks that do I tell him that I want nothing to do with him. Otherwise, he doesn’t exist on the planet to me. I skip his posts, always, which lets me read the board about 40% faster btw lol. Which is how you should treat people you don’t care for. By not wasting your time. Life is short. So, no.

Man, I really didn’t mean to trigger you so hard. In fact, I really didn’t mean to do anything. Which is why… I didn’t do anything.

But if you want to spend this glorious Saturday ranting and raving af me, and staring at a screen editing little pictures, well then, enjoy! Go Canes!

Edit: the gif WAS pretty good though, lol.

Last edited:
Holy crap lol. You ok, man? Why are you attacking me on this glorious day? 10 minutes ago I was “cool and all” according to you and now you’re losing your mind, stalking me, getting way weird. Really are you ok?

I’m far from a Karen bro. Opposite. I handle my own biz. I’ll raise the bar you’re trying to lower with the kiddie names and talk to you like an adult. You don’t see the hypocrisy in what you’re doing and what you’re complaining about?

Again, I didn’t even start a conversation with him. I only answered HIS question when HE addressed me and ASKED. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU PROCESS THAT.

I was truthful. He ASKED why I found his “pause” posts boring, and I, AND ANOTHER POSTER explained the homophobia behind it. I’ll call out bigotry everywhere and everywhere I see it. That’s how you stop it. Today, tomorrow, on this board, IRL, every time. If you have a problem with that then that’s your internal issue to deal with. Your childish name calling will have no effect, I promise.

As for the guy I ignore, I ignore him. And he was asked to do the same. Only when he breaks that do I tell him that I want nothing to do with him. Otherwise, he doesn’t exist on the planet to me. I skip his posts, always, which lets me read the board about 40% faster btw lol. Which is how you should treat people you don’t care for. By not wasting your time. Life is short. So, no.

Man, I really didn’t mean to trigger you so hard. In fact, I really didn’t mean to do anything. Which is why… I didn’t do anything.

But if you want to spend this glorious Saturday ranting and raving af me, and staring at a screen editing little pictures, well then, enjoy! Go Canes!

bitch slap slapping GIF

That was far from an attack my guy.

Advertisement
Back