Tonight

Advertisement
Didn't Matthew Thomas also go to a big basketball game last season? I guess this can't hurt, but I don't see it as a big deal either.

I can't help but think of Alex Collins and rushing the court.

Whenever I hear of recruits at Basketball games this is all I think of.

I don't wish harm on anyone as young and talented as he, but **** Alex Collins.

If it makes you feel any better, I ran into Alex Collins at FHSSports.com/Mastrole Passing Academy Super 7 QB Challenge and he is having a really hard time adjusting to the losing (in Arkansas). I got the impression he likes it in Feyetteville, but he doesn't see much hope for the football program.

Because he knows there is none for those pigs.

he is a very nice kid.

442.jpg

Advertisement

If it makes you feel any better, I ran into Alex Collins at FHSSports.com/Mastrole Passing Academy Super 7 QB Challenge and he is having a really hard time adjusting to the losing (in Arkansas). I got the impression he likes it in Feyetteville, but he doesn't see much hope for the football program.

Well, there always hunting and cheerleading .

Beaten housewife syndrome all up in here.

Yes, Matt Thomas and Alex Collins went to a basketball game or two and then scorned us.

But having a decent, fun-to-watch basketball team as a mid-week draw to recruits? YES, PLEASE AND THANK YOU. MOAR.

Advertisement
Travonte Valentine will be at the Duke game

I'm told that Demetrius Jackson and Chad will be there too

That's our 2015 and 2016 Starting D Line!!! Three future All-Americans side by side!!! They can be even more special as a group...

Travonte Valentine will be at the Duke game

I'm told that Demetrius Jackson and Chad will be there too

Boner alert.

What a great strategic move by Golden. This has a different feel from Collins the big queerleader, really think this game is instrumental in landing TV as he gets to hang and bond with two national champion, big time DL recruits, and future teammates.

Advertisement

I will feel better when he contracts syphilis

Advertisement
From Left To Right:

Al Quadin Muhammad (Jack)...Chad Thomas (3 technique)...Travonte Valentine (1 technique)...Ufomba Kamalu (Stack End)...Alex Figueroa (SAM)

Lord jesus may a blessing be added to the reading of your word

From Left To Right:

Al Quadin Muhammad (Jack)...Chad Thomas (3 technique)...Travonte Valentine (1 technique)...Ufomba Kamalu (Stack End)...Alex Figueroa (SAM)

Lord jesus may a blessing be added to the reading of your word

Very few things that a cane fan can get hyped up but the possibility of that is one of them. Chad-Valentine-Moten as juniors in 2016 could end up the best DL Miami has ever had, retarded Hellen Keller talent right there.....

Not surprised, these big UM bball home games will be recruiting tools every year but at least we know Valentine continues to want to be on campus so its always a good thing. However we know some of the girls on here are going to go back to what a male cheerleader and a linebacker who signed to a team he didnt want to go to and say this is a bad thing

Advertisement
Back