All American
Premium
Travonte Valentine will be at the Duke game

I'm told that Demetrius Jackson and Chad will be there too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't help but think of Alex Collins and rushing the court.

Whenever I hear of recruits at Basketball games this is all I think of.

I don't wish harm on anyone as young and talented as he, but **** Alex Collins.

If it makes you feel any better, I ran into Alex Collins at FHSSports.com/Mastrole Passing Academy Super 7 QB Challenge and he is having a really hard time adjusting to the losing (in Arkansas). I got the impression he likes it in Feyetteville, but he doesn't see much hope for the football program.

I like the fact that they are putting the two Dline commits with TV at the game. Bonding session?

Advertisement

If it makes you feel any better, I ran into Alex Collins at FHSSports.com/Mastrole Passing Academy Super 7 QB Challenge and he is having a really hard time adjusting to the losing (in Arkansas). I got the impression he likes it in Feyetteville, but he doesn't see much hope for the football program.

good. he made his bed, humiliating us in the process, so now he gets to sleep in it.

good. he made his bed, humiliating us in the process, so now he gets to sleep in it.

I'm going to tell you how it is, he is a very nice kid. Wish we had him.

What did that clown think was gonna happen? They were gonna be an SEC powerhouse? LOL. In his 3 years there he will be lucky to have a season where they win 7 games and make a bowl. Thats the best he can hope for while he is there.

Anyway, Should be a good atmosphere esp if the rumors of Kobe, Lebron and Wade being there are true.

Advertisement
Back