Tonight

You know what, we should just cancel any kind of recruiting activities, especially Junior Days and special events like going to hype basketball games. Especially because of what happened last year. I think we should just do squat and complain all day long, because that's the real draw for recruits. They love to read and listen to the fanbases screaming and whining about coaches and players.

Advertisement
I can't help but think of Alex Collins and rushing the court.

443.jpg

This man will not be involved in any of the aforementioned recruits decision

That fat ****. MOTHER-**** DOUG GAYWOOD!

Advertisement
If Alex Collins would come here over spring we would all go nuts. Lets hope he has a change of mind since I feel his heart will always be here.

I guess the good news is that Valentine was literally just on campus this last weekend.

Golden will really have to stumble over his own ****ies on this one to not land him. The depth chart couldn't look more inviting and he's tight with Moten. He's also mentioned Wilfork and Sapp as guys he idolizes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Both Miami and Duke can make the same recruiting pitch:

"Come play football at a pretentious, nerdy, joke stadium, basketball school!"

I can't help but think of Alex Collins and rushing the court.

Whenever I hear of recruits at Basketball games this is all I think of.

I don't wish harm on anyone as young and talented as he, but **** Alex Collins.

If it makes you feel any better, I ran into Alex Collins at FHSSports.com/Mastrole Passing Academy Super 7 QB Challenge and he is having a really hard time adjusting to the losing (in Arkansas). I got the impression he likes it in Feyetteville, but he doesn't see much hope for the football program.

good. he made his bed, humiliating us in the process, so now he gets to sleep in it.

I must be a bad person because that actually does make me smile. <g>

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know what, we should just cancel any kind of recruiting activities, especially Junior Days and special events like going to hype basketball games. Especially because of what happened last year. I think we should just do squat and complain all day long, because that's the real draw for recruits. They love to read and listen to the fanbases screaming and whining about coaches and players.

Then, based on what we see on this board, the good news is the U will clean up big in 2 weeks.

Advertisement
Back