Off-Topic Tonight

Sort of as a joke my buddy and I started playing NCAA 2010 on his PS3 (we both have 4s but not 5s yet) out of nostalgia when I go to visit him and his fam

Now we are in year 41
When I was on night shifts in medical school, I once took my gameboy advance sp to a night shift so I had something to do if it got slow. I turned it on and my attending heard that little chime when those things turn on and he looked at me and asked “Is that a fuc$!ng gameboy?” I said yea. Then asked if it was Mario Kart in there. I said “What else would it be?” Forced me to hand it over and I negotiated it to go home early. I gave him the charging cable and he gave it back to me next shift. This was two years ago.

Advertisement
When I was on night shifts in medical school, I once took my gameboy advance sp to a night shift so I had something to do if it got slow. I turned it on and my attending heard that little chime when those things turn on and he looked at me and asked “Is that a ***$!ng gameboy?” I said yea. Then asked if it was Mario Kart in there. I said “What else would it be?” Forced me to hand it over and I negotiated it to go home early. I gave him the charging cable and he gave it back to me next shift. This was two years ago.
That’s amazing haha

Advertisement
Wait, you guys have healthy relationships with your wives…..

will_poulter.jpg

M

My sources say UHealth is prepared to sell 20% stake of their business to cover Jimbo’s buyout. University also believes they can convince Richt to then donate $10 mill/year to cover Jimbo’s annual salary.
👆You heard it hear first👇

miniGif_20200422172516.gif

I mean it isn't as if UHealth... specifically UTower* med ops**... lost $170MM+ in FY17/18.

$400MM is rolling in the dough! Just ask experts. Why stop at 20%. Just make Miami's new HC CEO of UHealth.

#NoChampionshipWithoutUnityOfEffort

😭😭😭😭😭

*To be very precise, UHealth Tower***
**With that said, they have somewhat righted the ship through oncology and surgical product lines, they can turn South in a hurry though
***Of course facility formerly known as Cedars of Lebanon, of course

When I was on night shifts in medical school, I once took my gameboy advance sp to a night shift so I had something to do if it got slow. I turned it on and my attending heard that little chime when those things turn on and he looked at me and asked “Is that a ***$!ng gameboy?” I said yea. Then asked if it was Mario Kart in there. I said “What else would it be?” Forced me to hand it over and I negotiated it to go home early. I gave him the charging cable and he gave it back to me next shift. This was two years ago.
Should have played pong…it would have passed as a heart monitor..😂

Advertisement
I'm sitting in the dark sipping a full bottle of Boone's Strawberry Hill and betting 7 team basketball parlays and UNLV and Nevada football.

What was that Brad McGraw song? Live Like You're Dyin'?

I did 6.9 seconds on a bull named Mr. Magooooo....

Advertisement
Yeah man. Lol.
While you gamers are in old school mode, I have a (potentially embarrassing) question for you. I just had my attic reinsulated. Had to take everything down. Found an old box. In it to my surprise was my old Nintendo lol. It works and there were about 15 games in there. Is that **** worth anything or just toss it in the garbage?

My wife went to pick up Subway (I'm a meatball sub guy), and when she gets back, we are going to eat, and then play some PS2. We got Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010 and then Call of Duty 2: Big Red One. My wife doesn't like video games EXCEPT for these two.

What are ya'll doing?
Video games..Wow..I can’t wrap my around suppose to B grown men playing games..OmG

While you gamers are in old school mode, I have a (potentially embarrassing) question for you. I just had my attic reinsulated. Had to take everything down. Found an old box. In it to my surprise was my old Nintendo lol. It works and there were about 15 games in there. Is that **** worth anything or just toss it in the garbage?
Man, old school has been revalued. I seen those joints selling for like $150.

Advertisement
Man, old school has been revalued. I seen those joints selling for like $150.
Ahh. Thanks for the heads up on that. Maybe then I’ll try to sell it and give it to a charity if I can get that much. I was about to throw it out but my buddy who helped me empty the attic wanted to take it for a spin so he could play Blades of Steel and Mike Tysons Punchout. hahaha.

Ahh. Thanks for the heads up on that. Maybe then I’ll try to sell it and give it to a charity if I can get that much. I was about to throw it out but my buddy who helped me empty the attic wanted to take it for a spin so he could play Blades of Steel and Mike Tysons Punchout. hahaha.
Blades of MF Steel! Man, that was my ish! Used to bump, bump, bump, then toss the gloves and squabble up!

Advertisement
Back