Off-Topic Tonight

Putting up Christmas

christmas vacation GIF by hero0fwar

Advertisement
Advertisement
My guy might as well said, “Me & the wife are about fire up ‘The Last Blade’ on the Neo Geo.”

Bruh, PS2. Only on CIS; what a time to be alive. Lol.
Sort of as a joke my buddy and I started playing NCAA 2010 on his PS3 (we both have 4s but not 5s yet) out of nostalgia when I go to visit him and his fam

Now we are in year 41

Advertisement
My wife went to pick up Subway (I'm a meatball sub guy), and when she gets back, we are going to eat, and then play some PS2. We got Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010 and then Call of Duty 2: Big Red One. My wife doesn't like video games EXCEPT for these two.

What are ya'll doing?
Not sure where you live but in the Northeast at least, Subway has gone downhill. I don’t think I’ve been to one in 2 years. Bunch of Jersey Mike’s popping up. Much better than Subway.

Advertisement
My wife went to pick up Subway (I'm a meatball sub guy), and when she gets back, we are going to eat, and then play some PS2. We got Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010 and then Call of Duty 2: Big Red One. My wife doesn't like video games EXCEPT for these two.

What are ya'll doing?
I’m not a fan of subway meatballs but I do love ps2. Big K1 World Grand Prix fan here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back