Tonight was dissapointing

Advertisement
Tonight we didn't get the result we hoped for. We started really slow and clearly TVD needed some time. We now head into a bye week before a big game against UNC. The loss is disappointing but we did see good play from our young guys and we won the second half. Even with the loss we can still get to the ACC championship game and that is the goal. With some tape against a quality opponent, I have no doubt that Manny is going to make the needed adjustments. UNC is good and that is where Manny will make his stand. Don't lose faith in CMD fellas, he is going to turn this around.

Go Canes!
This season is over. UNC should win by 2 scores.

Let's cut the nonsense.

Advertisement
Tonight was redemption for Bronco. He had this game circled after the slip n slide from last year. What a statement win by Bronco Mendenhall.

Advertisement
Fans have been drinking, we lost, and be are fustrated and tired of losing. **** yeah we angry…we suck

Tonight we didn't get the result we hoped for. We started really slow and clearly TVD needed some time. We now head into a bye week before a big game against UNC. The loss is disappointing but we did see good play from our young guys and we won the second half. Even with the loss we can still get to the ACC championship game and that is the goal. With some tape against a quality opponent, I have no doubt that Manny is going to make the needed adjustments. UNC is good and that is where Manny will make his stand. Don't lose faith in CMD fellas, he is going to turn this around.

Go Canes!
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I am glad that we still play the game.

Look I said I was disappointed tonight but you can be disappointed an hopeful at the same time.
What's there to be hopeful about? This staff may ruin some more young talent by being utterly incompetent? They already set Borregales up to fail by not playing to win, they already are ******** with Taylor, who is showing that he is significantly better than the guys that play ahead of him. Let me guess, they are going to keep trotting out trash like DJ Ivey and Hall too?

I get it, you tolerate trash. The rest of us are done with tolerating this. These young men deserve better, WE DESERVE BETTER.

Better attempt at trolling than the original post.
If I was trolling then I wouldn't have said I was disappointed. Look, things haven't gone well for CMD but I still have faith in him. What better way for him to show us he adapted then a signature win against UNC.

What's there to be hopeful about? This staff may ruin some more young talent by being utterly incompetent? They already set Borregales up to fail by not playing to win, they already are ******** with Taylor, who is showing that he is significantly better than the guys that play ahead of him. Let me guess, they are going to keep trotting out trash like DJ Ivey and Hall too?

I get it, you tolerate trash. The rest of us are done with tolerating this. These young men deserve better, WE DESERVE BETTER.
Ivey and Hall are trash, I completely agree with that. LT player very well and had his best game so I would say that CMD is breaking him in nicely.

Advertisement
You have a QB making his first start and you want to go for a TD when a routine FG from your kicker wins the game. We don't have Baxa kicking for us, Borregales is a solid kicker, he just missed one. We scored 21 points in the second half, on to the next game.
Yes, I want to see a fade to the corner of the endzone that has a lower chance of being intercepted than a true freshman missing a FG. A throw that TVD has already shown he can make, with ease. A throw no one would have expected in that situation. So yes, you're **** right I wanted to see a pass on 3rd down there. No one would have expected it, and it was there for the taking.

Fact is, Manny was too scared to put his D back on the field with 40 seconds left in the game with a 5 point lead. He needed to win it at the buzzer.

Just know that UNC is gonna merk us in Chappel Hill. We will look exactly how we have always look. Unprepared and out of our depth. They could run for alot of yards like Mich St.

Yes, I want to see a fade to the corner of the endzone that has a lower chance of being intercepted than a true freshman missing a FG. A throw that TVD has already shown he can make, with ease. A throw no one would have expected in that situation. So yes, you're **** right I wanted to see a pass on 3rd down there. No one would have expected it, and it was there for the taking.

Fact is, Manny was too scared to put his D back on the field with 40 seconds left in the game with a 5 point lead. He needed to win it at the buzzer.
You don't make statistical based decisions based on the performance of the population but rather the players involved. I am sure that Borregales makes a higher percent of those kicks than TVD makes those throws. We missed a high percentage kick. Manny recruited a five-star kicker and he missed a gaming winning kick, what possibly could have been done differently?

Advertisement
Back