Tonight was dissapointing

Advertisement
The message board equivalent of having Blake James and Manny Diaz run your football program is having this troll schtick be an admin on this website.

If the gods finally deem it fit to reward us with the firing of Blake James and Manny Diaz I hope this board also rewards us with banning you from this place.

I’ll fork over the 25 if they do.

Any other takers?
Is that his schtick

Advertisement
Chris Rock Reaction GIF

Tonight we didn't get the result we hoped for. We started really slow and clearly TVD needed some time. We now head into a bye week before a big game against UNC. The loss is disappointing but we did see good play from our young guys and we won the second half. Even with the loss we can still get to the ACC championship game and that is the goal. With some tape against a quality opponent, I have no doubt that Manny is going to make the needed adjustments. UNC is good and that is where Manny will make his stand. Don't lose faith in CMD fellas, he is going to turn this around.

Go Canes!

Attachments

• 1633063101056.gif
    1633063101056.gif
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
We have our top 2 QBs out and lose on a missed routine kick. How is that Manny's fault?
Because he's a gutless loser. He played not to lose instead of playing to win and that is the essence of his coaching philosophy and style. His whole shtick is to lose close ones so he can con goofballs like you into thinking that we are getting close but its a mirage. The longer kids are exposed to this sad sack of fake Cuban ****(Im Cuban so I'll say that if I want) the more they regress. Make no mistake. Virginia is absolute garbage. You go for the kill in that situation and you put in the dagger. Get this phucking coward media noche fluffing *** stain the **** out of my face already!

We have our top 2 QBs out and lose on a missed routine kick. How is that Manny's fault?
So, loss at Bama wasn’t Manny’s fault. Agree. Then came App State, wasn’t Manny’s fault cause the boys were broken from their loss at Bama. Got it. Then came Michigan State, wasn’t Manny’s fault cause “That is what Mich State does to everyone…” Hmmm. Now comes Vinegar Cavs, wasn’t Mannys fault cause 2 players were missing and the kicker missed the kick. ARE YOU *******KIDDING ME?!!! Dude, Just admit you’re a Manure slurper, and quit pumping sunshine up our ****s.

Because he's a gutless loser. He played not to lose instead of playing to win and that is the essence of his coaching philosophy and style. His whole shtick is to lose close ones so he can con goofballs like you into thinking that we are getting close but its a mirage. The longer kids are exposed to this sad sack of fake Cuban ****(Im Cuban so I'll say that if I want) the more they regress. Make no mistake. Virginia is absolute garbage. You go for the kill in that situation and you put in the dagger. Get this phucking coward media noche fluffing *** stain the **** out of my face already!
You have a QB making his first start and you want to go for a TD when a routine FG from your kicker wins the game. We don't have Baxa kicking for us, Borregales is a solid kicker, he just missed one. We scored 21 points in the second half, on to the next game.

Advertisement
please say psych. This was pathetic. Diaz shouldn't even be allowed on campus tomorrow. Team is a joke

So, loss at Bama wasn’t Manny’s fault. Agree. Then came App State, wasn’t Manny’s fault cause the boys were broken from their loss at Bama. Got it. Then came Michigan State, wasn’t Manny’s fault cause “That is what Mich State does to everyone…” Hmmm. Now comes Vinegar Cavs, wasn’t Mannys fault cause 2 players were missing and the kicker missed the kick. ARE YOU *******KIDDING ME?!!! Dude, Just admit you’re a Manure slurper, and quit pumping sunshine up our ****s.
Bama is the best team in the country. We beat App State. We had a heart QB1 against Michigan State, and we started a new QB tonight. Look guys, I know it sucks, but we still have the ACC in front of us.

Advertisement
Bama is the best team in the country. We beat App State. We had a heart QB1 against Michigan State, and we started a new QB tonight. Look guys, I know it sucks, but we still have the ACC in front of us.
I’m not convinced. I know, you probably don’t give a **** that I’m not convinced. I’ll wait for your explanation after the next game.

You have a QB making his first start and you want to go for a TD when a routine FG from your kicker wins the game. We don't have Baxa kicking for us, Borregales is a solid kicker, he just missed one. We scored 21 points in the second half, on to the next game.
Borregales is a true freshman. We had our foot on their throats and they were literally assuming missionary position and you want to bail out? You keep ******* till you knock their heads through the drywall. Play to win. If you lose then that's tough. The guy literally curled up into fetal position and begged his true freshman kicker to save him and you are ok with that? Please don't answer

Advertisement
Back