Tonight was dissapointing

Just know that UNC is gonna merk us in Chappel Hill. We will look exactly how we have always look. Unprepared and out of our depth. They could run for alot of yards like Mich St.
It's a good thing we play the game on the field and not the message board.

Advertisement
If I was trolling then I wouldn't have said I was disappointed. Look, things haven't gone well for CMD but I still have faith in him. What better way for him to show us he adapted then a signature win against UNC.
5 out of 10. C'mon you can do better than that. Add in we win the ACC and squeak into the playoff and next year national title contender with Manny at the helm. Let's see some feeling and effort here with our trolling. You can do it.

You don't make statistical based decisions based on the performance of the population but rather the players involved. I am sure that Borregales makes a higher percent of those kicks than TVD makes those throws. We missed a high percentage kick. Manny recruited a five-star kicker and he missed a gaming winning kick, what possibly could have been done differently?
**** it I'll take the ban.

if-you-lick-my-********-stepbrothers.gif

It's a good thing we play the game on the field and not the message board.
How are we doing on the field this year? Have we beaten a real opponent yet? We are 2-3 and you’re preaching optimism? I know App State is a “sleeper” but when that’s your signature win in 5 games, that’s a problem.

What a load of crap. Michigan State was terrible and turned it around quickly to kick our ***. UVA would kill for 85% of our recruiting. Bama- fine, I’ll give you that one. But how you can be optimistic after tonight and claim it’s all in front of us is beyond asinine.

Advertisement
You don't make statistical based decisions based on the performance of the population but rather the players involved. I am sure that Borregales makes a higher percent of those kicks than TVD makes those throws. We missed a high percentage kick. Manny recruited a five-star kicker and he missed a gaming winning kick, what possibly could have been done differently?
You miss the throw, the kick is still there. You make the throw, you win the game. Again, the odds of an interception on a 3rd down fade are very low. Lower than a missed FG. So **** yeah, I take one shot.

We are now 0-5 against the last 5 matchups against P5 schools.

In the last 42 yrs, only Schnelly (1st season - 1979), Davis (1997), Shannon (2008), Golden (2011) have started the season sub .500 after the first five games……Diaz has accomplished this feat 2 of his first 3 yrs here. The last corch to accomplish starting sub .500 at least twice in their career after 5 games? Carl Selmer (1975 & 1976)

Advertisement
Tonight we didn't get the result we hoped for. We started really slow and clearly TVD needed some time. We now head into a bye week before a big game against UNC. The loss is disappointing but we did see good play from our young guys and we won the second half. Even with the loss we can still get to the ACC championship game and that is the goal. With some tape against a quality opponent, I have no doubt that Manny is going to make the needed adjustments. UNC is good and that is where Manny will make his stand. Don't lose faith in CMD fellas, he is going to turn this around.

Go Canes!
Your hope is gonna regress just like the players that Manny coaches. It’s gonna be fun to watch. Keep making post after every game please.

We have our top 2 QBs out and lose on a missed routine kick. How is that Manny's fault?
When Garcia surpass TVD?

Just stop it and go back to deleting posts or whatever it is you do

I guess the D giving up points doesn't count....

Giving up that safety had nothing to do with the QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tonight we didn't get the result we hoped for. We started really slow and clearly TVD needed some time. We now head into a bye week before a big game against UNC. The loss is disappointing but we did see good play from our young guys and we won the second half. Even with the loss we can still get to the ACC championship game and that is the goal. With some tape against a quality opponent, I have no doubt that Manny is going to make the needed adjustments. UNC is good and that is where Manny will make his stand. Don't lose faith in CMD fellas, he is going to turn this around.

Go Canes!
Love the part of making his last stand , how can anyone not support this .
Manny has a good heart it must pain him beyond belief especially when Miami went and got him back from leaving and for this to be happening must crush him deeply.

My post haven’t been to positive because not everyone has bought in and is putting ultimate effort, I see it .

This team played admirably and galant I LOVED IT the effort was impressive.

We battled that’s what we want , we did just that we BATTLED.

Now this loss , USE IT feed off it build of it .

We know now we’re up for a fight and willing to engage.It’s going to many times harder now to win everyone is coming after us fiercely.

I want us to fight together all in , we did this last night and we lost together, now we test what’s in a players heart if he’s in great if not oh well to bad.

Again I loved our FIGHT didn’t care about anything else I wanted to see A FIUR QUARTER FIGHT .

I SAW IT AND THAT IS “ CANE “ YOU WANT A FIGHT WERE UP FOR IT BRING IT.

I’m all in for our coach Manny , to wish and hope for his demise, that’s NOT US .

I said we needed to see bottom or crash to see clearly UP .

NOW , we know we can fight so let’s support each other no matter what and LET GET BLOODY TOGETHER AND “ START” A FIGHT

I’ M UP FOR IT🙌

Thank Andrew awesome post we needed it.

Advertisement
Back