Tonight was dissapointing

Obviously a sad attempt at a troll job but lol at lispy even knowing how to turn game film on

Advertisement
Tonight we didn't get the result we hoped for. We started really slow and clearly TVD needed some time. We now head into a bye week before a big game against UNC. The loss is disappointing but we did see good play from our young guys and we won the second half. Even with the loss we can still get to the ACC championship game and that is the goal. With some tape against a quality opponent, I have no doubt that Manny is going to make the needed adjustments. UNC is good and that is where Manny will make his stand. Don't lose faith in CMD fellas, he is going to turn this around.

Go Canes!
Jesus Christ! At 1st I thought u were being serious with some of ur post! Now I know ur just being sarcastic 😂😂😂😂👀

Tonight we didn't get the result we hoped for. We started really slow and clearly TVD needed some time. We now head into a bye week before a big game against UNC. The loss is disappointing but we did see good play from our young guys and we won the second half. Even with the loss we can still get to the ACC championship game and that is the goal. With some tape against a quality opponent, I have no doubt that Manny is going to make the needed adjustments. UNC is good and that is where Manny will make his stand. Don't lose faith in CMD fellas, he is going to turn this around.

Go Canes!
What's worse than a losing season?
The Off Season.
Play the youngins,,full rebuild in our future..

Advertisement

Go Canes!
Please Manny I beg you to quit….please pretty please 🙏!!

Boys are up for battle there’s a good chance your not coming back .
The enemy smells our blood and hungers to feed.
This team fought till the end and lost, tremendous odds against us .

In our world the odds are just the way us Canes like it.

This teams needs us all , they know now what it takes.

Do what you all saw , want to join in and get beat up blooded s bit with our team

**** YEAH

Advertisement
We are now 0-5 against the last 5 matchups against P5 schools.

In the last 42 yrs, only Schnelly (1st season - 1979), Davis (1997), Shannon (2008), Golden (2011) have started the season sub .500 after the first five games……Diaz has accomplished this feat 2 of his first 3 yrs here. The last corch to accomplish starting sub .500 at least twice in their career after 5 games? Carl Selmer (1975 & 1976)
No, not Selmer,, the absolute worst we ever had.
Was an undergraduate then..

We have our top 2 QBs out and lose on a missed routine kick. How is that Manny's fault?
It's manny's fault when #26 who has been here 4 years continuously overruns plays instead of playing force to the sideline or blowing coverages left and right, or targeting on 3rd and 15 that luckily wasn't called. The fundamentals on this team are what costs them week in and week out.
#51 continuously giving up pressures, can't handle basic stunts inside is fundamental football that you learn day 1-3 of camp, oh and he's been here 4 years too.
You run the most basic crap play after play, specifically from your 1 yard like which becomes the difference in the game.
The defense has gotten worse and worse over the years, especially after Big Al's players left.
0 development at all poistions, 3rd and 8 our WR run 4 yard routes. Corch Manure stated earlier in the season that guys who were supposed to run 20 yard routes, ran 12 yard routes.

With all of this being said, one thing is certain, this mother ****** is a clownshow on the sideline whose team constantly makes "mental errors" either blowing coverages, being out of position, or even more basic, not tackling.

But yeah, let's keep taking pictures with those ******* piece of **** rings and the played out chain. Typical Miami, all flash and zero substance. Total ******* wannabes just like 90% of this city.

Keep trolling though, you must be losing clicks on the site. gotta stir the pot somehow. I see what you doin.

When Garcia surpass TVD?

Just stop it and go back to deleting posts or whatever it is you do

I guess the D giving up points doesn't count....

Giving up that safety had nothing to do with the QB
TVD's first half struggles were more play calling than him not being able to make plays. Now I could be wrong, but it just felt like Diaz, and possibly Lashlee, wanted to break TVD in slowly against his first P5 opponent. It obviously didn't work out well.

It's funny to me that they just can't seem to grasp the basic concept of throwing the ball down the field to loosen up the D. EVERY time they start throwing down the field, the run game takes off. Why the heck does it take them 25 minutes into a game to figure this out?

Advertisement

Go Canes!
TVD grew up in that second half. i think he will be solid next start!

were you all getting the same feeling I was, when watching us killing clock, that this would backfired

Advertisement

Go Canes!
All the time off won't be enough for Miami to upset might Carolina Sky Blue on their home turf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matter of fact, get ready for an embarrassing DOUBLE-DIGIT lost!!!! Because there's nothing better for ANY head coach, and this players, to THROTTLE Miami!

Advertisement
Back