TOMORROW IS THE FIRST GAME

marshallrc13

Senior
I won't watch live. UFC is coming to Norfolk and I originally thought it was Friday night fights. Can't cancel because I may never have another chance to watch UFC live. Anyways I feel disgusted and I'm taking this hard. If we lose blame it on me.

Advertisement
I won't watch live. UFC is coming to Norfolk and I originally thought it was Friday night fights. Can't cancel because I may never have another chance to watch UFC live. Anyways I feel disgusted and I'm taking this hard. If we lose blame it on me.

If we lose, we most certainly won't give a **** about you.

Doubly true if we win.

I cancelled my wedding for this.

Just kidding, I'm not stupid enough to get married.

You should delete this thread and then maybe your account.

Missing the biggest game of this past decade for UFC, GTFOH. I'm leaving my wife at the hospital tomorrow night and going to a bar to watch the game. I'm not the one having the baby

Last edited:
Advertisement
My brotha, skip the UFC even if you're scheduled to fight. It's mother****ing Notre Dame coming into our house as a top ranked team. This is what dreams are made of.

You can not be serious!

Last edited:
Got my friends surprise 30th birthday party tomorrow night. Gonna be late cuz I ain't missing this game.

Advertisement
incredulous.gif

I’m a huge UFC fan. Tomorrow’s card is not good. If this was last week’s PPV, I’d sort of understand.

One of my close friends passed away this week. She was a Cane. After the services, we're headed to celebrate her life by watching us bury ND.

Advertisement
You may now officially call yourself a Canes fan in the past tense. Other than being dead, there is no reason to miss this game, and I’m not even sure being dead is a good enough excuse.

Advertisement
I drove a big truck for ten weeks, over the road.

The last four weeks, I kept going because thinking of the game motivated me to keep my tired body driving.

I like UFC.

But its not the Miami Hurricanes.

Without the 'Canes I wouldnt watch football.

Missing the biggest game of this past decade for UFC, GTFOH. I'm leaving my wife at the hospital tomorrow night and going to a bar to watch the game. I'm not the one having the baby

Well done changing the duplicate joke (we posted like 2 seconds apart, we're on the same wavelength), elevating your game, and really knocking that one outta the park.

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Cancelled my wedding in 2000 for the FSU game.
Little lady is now Nacho Maker in chief for Canes games..

Advertisement
Back