TOMORROW IS THE FIRST GAME

I really like the UFC and went to Vegas to watch Liddel vs Rampage the worst 3 grand I have ever spent so my advice to you is No way in **** I would miss Canes vs the Lamers ,probably be better fights at the game but whatever you decide hope you have a great day

Advertisement
Missed my 6:30 am flight. Cost me $350 to get on the next one. **** it tho, I’m comin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you even post this? What kind of reaction did you think you were gonna get?

UFC is terrible.

Advertisement
I hope you get caught “horsing around” with Jerry Sandusky. Pathetic effort.

Advertisement
I'm neglecting studying for 2 med school tests for this game. Don't bother coming back tail between your legs next week, we don't want you

Med school tests are overrated...I made it through with minimal study, you good dude.

Advertisement
I'm neglecting studying for 2 med school tests for this game. Don't bother coming back tail between your legs next week, we don't want you

Med school tests are overrated...I made it through with minimal study, you good dude.

What are you? An MD that caps people in the medulla from 300yds?

Serious question, though.

Advertisement
One of my close friends passed away this week. She was a Cane. After the services, we're headed to celebrate her life by watching us bury ND.

Sorry to hear. The wife of one of my sister’s high school friends passed away this week from cancer. Wonder if it’s the same person. She was married to a guy with the initials SM. Very sad.

It could be Wilder vs Joshua that I had tickets for and I wouldn't miss Miami beat those little Irish people.

I really didn't care what reaction I got. What you all think have zero affect on me. This is a message board so I posted it. I already knew what responses I would get. It was bugging me se I posted it here. Lets kick some Notre Lame ***...

Advertisement
Back