TOMORROW IS THE FIRST GAME

I'm neglecting studying for 2 med school tests for this game. Don't bother coming back tail between your legs next week, we don't want you

Advertisement
Missing the biggest game of this past decade for UFC, GTFOH. I'm leaving my wife at the hospital tomorrow night and going to a bar to watch the game. I'm not the one having the baby

If you were the one having the baby, I would expect you to have a laptop propped up on your distended stomach and watching the game while you squeeze the brat out.

Turn your phone off and record it at home. Watch it when you get home

I did that for Syracuse a Duke. Was at a Cleveland Indians game during the Duke game

Missing the biggest game of this past decade for UFC, GTFOH. I'm leaving my wife at the hospital tomorrow night and going to a bar to watch the game. I'm not the one having the baby

Well done changing the duplicate joke (we posted like 2 seconds apart, we're on the same wavelength), elevating your game, and really knocking that one outta the park.

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Hahaha, you had me scrambling there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fair enough, life happens and you can watch it later in the night when a lot of people are sleeping their earlier festivities away.

I personally have a wedding to go to, but luckily for me is 4 to 8 and only five minutes away.

I won't watch live. UFC is coming to Norfolk and I originally thought it was Friday night fights. Can't cancel because I may never have another chance to watch UFC live. Anyways I feel disgusted and I'm taking this hard. If we lose blame it on me.
What? F#%k the UFC!!! Ain’t no way I or any true Canes fan misses the game! Specially not for the UFC!

You fuggin *****! I got shift tomorrow and I already told my shift supervisor that I’m out at 6:30 and if they try to make me do mandatory OT then that PT can go fuggin die.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back