Tomorrow, absolutively, positively...READ OR DIE!

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
...no NSFW or trolling on the recruiting board. There is just too much going on to deal with that, so there will be quick trigger fingers. You won't be banned, but you won't be able to post on the recruiting board for the rest of the day if you do so.

Please help us keep this board as sane as possible tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No NSFW? Wait a second...why would we post celebratory ****? This must mean their all coming...YES!!!!

LAMO......when do we get the all clear to troll? I am thinking its all over by noon? Al will have get the guys we need all the insiders need to choke on dik and life goes on

Advertisement
How about 1 thread from Tito or Peter and only they post. The rest of us just read then we can start posting at the end of the day so we dont slow down the site

...no NSFW or trolling on the recruiting board. There is just too much going on to deal with that, so there will be quick trigger fingers. You won't be banned, but you won't be able to post on the recruiting board for the rest of the day if you do so.

Please help us keep this board as sane as possible tomorrow.

You ain't gonna have to worry about that, when the site doesn't stay up for more than 10 minutes at a time.

LAMO......when do we get the all clear to troll? I am thinking its all over by noon? Al will have get the guys we need all the insiders need to choke on dik and life goes on

I think we have some guys in the afternoon so lets say 6.

Advertisement
BANDREW IS GONNA HAVE THIS PLACE CRASH SO NO WORRIES ABOUT ANY TROLLING, NSFWING, POSTING OR READING

Advertisement
Back