Tomorrow, absolutively, positively...READ OR DIE!

Advertisement
This will be the 'crootin board tomorrow.

105.jpg

I hope everyone takes this seriously.

We need to jettison about 300 of you losers in order to keep the boards afloat tomoro. I will be having my morning coffee from 5:15 - 6:30AM pacific time tomoro. My plan is to zap about 70 of you phools before I finish my second cup.

We need to jettison about 300 of you losers in order to keep the boards afloat tomoro. I will be having my morning coffee from 5:15 - 6:30AM pacific time tomoro. My plan is to zap about 70 of you phools before I finish my second cup.

Just don't zap anybody on the west coast. Not exactly Cane country here in Los Angeles. Had to watch Fox Sports South streamed from a 12 year old's tv set with his parent's camera phone last night.

Advertisement

PIC ME PIC ME PIC ME.........again we are out of coffee

Cmon man dont take away my fun ..... Thats the only thing thats getting me thru this recruiting period.... Can i mess with jerseycane, novacane and duval 904 at least....

Advertisement
Tomorrow's ONE rule...

Don't be a ****.

We will have way too much to do tomorrow for this site to put up with the cot **** riff raff and malarkey.

Tomorrow's ONE rule...

Don't be a ****.

We will have way too much to do tomorrow for this site to put up with the cot **** riff raff and malarkey.

Should have instituted this last night at about 10:30 pm you would have prevented about 2000 cases of domestic violence.

Advertisement
Tomorrow's ONE rule...

Don't be a ****.

Should have instituted this last night at about 10:30 pm you would have prevented about 2000 cases of domestic violence.

LOL.

I think last night slapped us all in the face.

Tomorrow's ONE rule...

Don't be a ****.

LOL.

I think last night slapped us all in the face.

Last night proved that no fan base can go on tilt quite like ours.

We are the undisputed world champions of the world at meltdown.

Advertisement
Whats funny is that you are saying this **** and yet you let the trolls ruin threads.

guilty :(....aint gettn banned though geesh....oh im new NSFW=North and South Florida women ????

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back