Toledo kickoff at 330

Advertisement
Regionally televised

IMG_4922.jpg

Advertisement
Kind of BS that the ACC can't get a #17 Miami Hurricanes on any ESPN slot. Game is not a good setup for us. Toledo will be playing it's 4th game, which is a big advantage. I think we win, and it will be a good win under these circumstances.

Advertisement
Kind of BS that the ACC can't get a #17 Miami Hurricanes on any ESPN slot. Game is not a good setup for us. Toledo will be playing it's 4th game, which is a big advantage. I think we win, and it will be a good win under these circumstances.

You think?? If we play like we did against Beth cook, we still beat them 34-14.

So far, Toledo beat Elon (the former Fighting Christians) 47-14 and Nevada 37-24 on the road. Elon is a 1-1 FCS team, so, whatever. Nevada is now 0-2, after losing their opener to Northwestern 31-20. Northwestern just lost to Duke 41-17. Nevada was also 5-7 last year. The QB we're supposed to be in the fetal position, crying for our mommies over, is 38-58 for 546 yards, 2 TD and 0 INT. They're averaging 490 yards per game and giving up 281. Scoring 42 per game and giving up 18.5. Again, not a lot to take out of this, because it was against Elon and Nevada. They play Tulsa next week in Toledo, so might know a little more. Tulsa is usually good and can usually score, but this might be a down year for Tulsa. They were 10-3 last year with their only losses to Ohio State, Houston and Navy. This year they're 1-1, blown out by Okie State and beating Louisiana-Lafayette 66-42. I expect Toledo to pad their offensive stats against Tulsa, and probably win. And I expect their QB to have a field against Tulsa who is giving up 51 points per game through 2 games.

Advertisement

Not to worry...if CMR is smart (Which he is!) I expect to see at least a couple of scrimmages featuring the 1s O against the 1s D in order to get sharp again. Only makes sense since we have missed 2 weeks of practice/games, right?

Not to worry...if CMR is smart (Which he is!) I expect to see at least a couple of scrimmages featuring the 1s O against the 1s D in order to get sharp again. Only makes sense since we have missed 2 weeks of practice/games, right?

I'd give odds they'll be practicing the way they normally practice in the regular season.

Advertisement
I'm not even excited about the season anymore.... See yall mofos in December... I'm enjoy pro football this year

Advertisement
Back