Toledo kickoff at 330

Are we really discussing film against Toledo?

Yes, why shouldn't we?

As fans, I don't see the point. It's boring and irrelevant. Coaches will have plenty of film and our players are far more talented than Toledo.

Ironically, your post is making us talk even more about film.

You asked me a question and I explained why I think it's stupid.

Yea you're right. Why are we even discussing Toledo st all. Why even watch the game? ****, we shouldn't even play it. You're probably the type of fan who makes a comment like you made, but if they happened to lose, you would be the first person to complain about the team not being prepared.

Advertisement
3:30 kickoff is a blessing. The noon kickoff in the opener was brutal - the crowd was dead and the team didn't look too good either. The less noon games at home the better.

330 is not a blessing, 330 means my stepmom will be mad at me. Only reason I'm coming down that weekend in her mind is for her 60th. In my mind it's for the game. Doubt I'll be back in time for dinner. Not much she can do to a 38 year old.

3:30 kickoff is a blessing. The noon kickoff in the opener was brutal - the crowd was dead and the team didn't look too good either. The less noon games at home the better.

330 is not a blessing, 330 means my stepmom will be mad at me. Only reason I'm coming down that weekend in her mind is for her 60th. In my mind it's for the game. Doubt I'll be back in time for dinner. Not much she can do to a 38 year old.

I've seen some pretty freaky 60 year old women. Don't underestimate her.

Not sure if I can make it to this one, although I really do want to go.

Arcade Fire show on campus that evening begins at 8pm.

Advertisement
Back