Toledo kickoff at 330

I'm not even excited about the season anymore.... See yall mofos in December... I'm enjoy pro football this year

No need to announce it.

It's not like anyone gives a tinker's dam and going to try to talk you out of it.

Advertisement
I'm not even excited about the season anymore.... See yall mofos in December... I'm enjoy pro football this year

Enjoy pro football? You really are white trash. Everything that's wrong with half our fanbase too. You have no connection to UM, then don't show up for games but still whine and cry on the internet.

Don't bother posting again

Anyone who can't get excited about a Canes season like this was never really a Canes fan to begin with.

Kind of BS that the ACC can't get a #17 Miami Hurricanes on any ESPN slot. Game is not a good setup for us. Toledo will be playing it's 4th game, which is a big advantage. I think we win, and it will be a good win under these circumstances.

It's a much worse setup for Toledo and it's team full of 2 stars going on the road to face a rested healed team full of 4 and 5 star guys, who never even thought of Toledo during the recruiting process.

Advertisement
We should have 4 weeks of film on them. They will have only the BC game film of us.

Plenty for a good corching staph to work with in our situation and nothing for them.

Dammit mane... I was hyped hoping we play FSU this week. Did Jimbo have something to do with this?

Before it gets too late.
I have an Orange Lot parking pass for this game that I'll give to anyone who can use it.
It will take 3 days or so to get to So Fla, so let me know.

Advertisement

The instant gratification generation...thank your lucky stars that there were real men with cojones around during WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq & AFG...if not, pussies like you would have us speaking German, Arabic, Farsi, and the like...

Kind of BS that the ACC can't get a #17 Miami Hurricanes on any ESPN slot. Game is not a good setup for us. Toledo will be playing it's 4th game, which is a big advantage. I think we win, and it will be a good win under these circumstances.
This, if Especially ****ty Sports News blocks us out again refuse to buy any product advertised on aforementioned bozo network anytime anywhere. Really damned annoying.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody know if the game will be televised on Watch ESPN?

All ACC games are
Not if locally blocked out.

If it's locally blocked out, it's on local TV
You would think, but no - That's not always the case. Living here in ACC land, the Bethune game was blacked out by espn on-line, and Raycom. Happened several times last year as well with both FB &BB.

3:30 kickoff is a blessing. The noon kickoff in the opener was brutal - the crowd was dead and the team didn't look too good either. The less noon games at home the better.

Advertisement
Back