Todd Hartley

Nah he should've kept Dugans and Hartley they recruited and coached their positions the best on the entire staff.. It's not their fault that the play calling was tired and predictable on gameday

Dugans WRs dropped more passes than a womens vibe when I asked for her number in the club during the season and I am a 3 nights a week night life guy.

Advertisement
Dugans WRs dropped more passes than a womens vibe when I asked for her number in the club during the season and I am a 3 nights a week night life guy.

Was/Is the WR room the most talented and balanced position group we have? A few drops doesn't supersede that fact.

You can’t just recruit and it develop. Coaching has been UM’s biggest problem the last decade and a half, head coach along with assistants. Dugans lost the WR room and we’re lucky it was only Ezzard who transferred.

Advertisement
Willing to bet bags had more to do with his commitment than Hartley. Also, Field will be a better recruiter of South Florida for us.

Advertisement
Gotta say, I know manny had to do it...

But, that guy is one helluva recruiter. Especially for Jville. Beck had minimal interest before this week and after spending a weekend in Athens, he commits.

We lost a good one.

Our ST's were the worst coached position and that says ALOT.. Hartley can recruit but he was clueless when it came to ST's.

Advertisement
Our ST's were the worst coached position and that says ALOT.. Hartley can recruit but he was clueless when it came to ST's.

Our return teams was some of the best in the country. Also our SP teams was filled with Freshman because we had no depth. Cant put all the blame on Hartley when he was dealt pretty much a Scout Team version of ST units.

Make it rain Mario and a downtrodden USC and UCLA is why Oregon had the #1 class.
An excuse is like an ***... it stinks. Bring something to the discussion to support Hartley other than an excuse to indirectly admit Field is an upgrade.

An excuse is like an ***... it stinks. Bring something to the discussion to support Hartley other than an excuse to indirectly admit Field is an upgrade.
Field is an upgrade? Jesus Christ you’re delusional. Will he be an upgrade? Maybe. Hopefully. But to say he’s an upgrade just makes you sound like an idiotic homer.

Advertisement
Field is an upgrade? Jesus Christ you’re delusional. Will he be an upgrade? Maybe. Hopefully. But to say he’s an upgrade just makes you sound like an idiotic homer.

I agree that both are "recruiters", that is their thing...BUT Field will be stronger in the tri-county. And although the little Duval run was nice, the tri-county is where UM butters their bread. So although I respect Hartley as a recruiter, I'll go edge Field at Miami.

Last edited:
Field is a more seasoned veteran coach. Sometimes coaching matters you know. So we get a national recruiter plus a better coach but I’m delusional smh..

Nah he should've kept Dugans and Hartley they recruited and coached their positions the best on the entire staff.. It's not their fault that the play calling was tired and predictable on gameday
Lmao. Dugans is garbage. Not only did our receivers drop everything, he chased off our most talented offensive player and would keep talented younger players on the bench while giving tons of reps to mediocre upper classmen. There was a 4 way tie for worst position group last year and all 4 of those coaches have been fired.

Advertisement
Back