Todd Hartley

Hartley was a beast recruiter.

But this Beck commitment is just economics. Kid is a Gator fan, from Jacksonville. White, country looking if that matters. He bailed on UF for UGA. We all know that Georgia is dropping some SERIOUS bags (Haselwood). Is what it is.

I actually love that this kid (who I wasn't that high on), used the Gata to get his street price up and then sell out for the bag.

I don't want to see Emmert do one more nonsense investigation (like Mizzou tutors cheating for players, USC for agents getting Reggie Bush's mom a crib etc) until Bama and UGA go down.

Ole Miss wasn't bagging on the level of UGA. Stevenson, Campbell, Sony Michel, Battle, now Beck. Kirby and the dawgs making it rain in this ******
Agree with the sentiment, but Haselwood went to Oklahoma

Advertisement
Hartley working on Mamerelli, let’s see if we can beat him on one already committed.

Hartley working on Mamerelli, let’s see if we can beat him on one already committed.
I’m not sure he’s much of a threat to Mammarelli right now. Mammarelli also seems locked in. Hartley is going after Arik Gilbert and Darnell Washington for his 2 TEs in this class. If he misses on one of them then he may come calling

I’m not sure he’s much of a threat to Mammarelli right now. Mammarelli also seems locked in. Hartley is going after Arik Gilbert and Darnell Washington for his 2 TEs in this class. If he misses on one of them then he may come calling

I agree but I don’t think we need to worry about Mammarelli unless we totally implode this year. He was on campus yesterday and brought two guys with him. He will be a help recruiting- another class leader for sure.

Bigger concern is Williams and Rivers as far as Hartley being involved.

Advertisement
Hartley was a beast recruiter.

But this Beck commitment is just economics. Kid is a Gator fan, from Jacksonville. White, country looking if that matters. He bailed on UF for UGA. We all know that Georgia is dropping some SERIOUS bags (Haselwood). Is what it is.

I actually love that this kid (who I wasn't that high on), used the Gata to get his street price up and then sell out for the bag.

I don't want to see Emmert do one more nonsense investigation (like Mizzou tutors cheating for players, USC for agents getting Reggie Bush's mom a crib etc) until Bama and UGA go down.

Ole Miss wasn't bagging on the level of UGA. Stevenson, Campbell, Sony Michel, Battle, now Beck. Kirby and the dawgs making it rain in this ******

Nah man. Ole Miss had a run of serious bag dropping. Why do you think they got busted?

1. Their bag game wasn't hidden well enough, 2. Saban knew and lost a few times to Freeze. That **** won't fly

Time to move on. No sense in debating what happened with this kid or Harley, etc. Glad he committed now and not at the last minute in December. As it's said, "One dead monkey doesn't stop the circus. The show must go on!!!" There are plenty of other QBs. We just need to find our guy.

LOL @ you guys falling over yourselves because of a TE coach and ST coordinator. He was a pretty good recruiter, sure - but you have to remember that his ST unit was a complete clusterfvck. To act like he's going to "haunt" us or "make us pay" or whatever is just silly. Cutting loose the whole offensive staff was the only way to go.

LOL @ you guys falling over yourselves because of a TE coach and ST coordinator. He was a pretty good recruiter, sure - but you have to remember that his ST unit was a complete clusterfvck. To act like he's going to "haunt" us or "make us pay" or whatever is just silly. Cutting loose the whole offensive staff was the only way to go.

The combination of him and Kirby collaborating on ST calls this year will be must see TV.

Advertisement
I don't think Hartley had anything to do with this...If a QB..QB...QB...QB goes to any school for reasons other than OC/offense/HC, I'm not sure the kid is very smart.

And as the parents said the OL. Our OL is very much a work in progress and UGA has been recruiting and performing very well there the last few years.

I don't understand how Cooney is still ****riding Hartley on twitter...Hartley posted a bulldog pic on twitter and referenced Coley and Duval...And Cooney likes it?

Is he gonna like the tweets when Williams and Rivers go there too?

For some reason I’ve finally tired of your trolling.
I don't like the troll shiit either, but how can you say that is false info if it is his opinion? If I have a negative opinion of something the staff does will I get a "demerit" as well? Just trying to understand. Not busting balls.

Advertisement
Manny had to completely clean house on the offensive side of the ball. Every coach on O reeked of Rick taint. I don't get the argument that since Hartley didnt smell as bad, he should have been retained. It's like if your dog had diarrhea all over your tile floor and you bleached all of it- except for one tile in the corner because it didn't appear to have quite as much doo doo on it.

My $02 is that Beck:

1. Saw an opportunity to compete and play relatively early.
  2. Saw the kind of supporting cast and depth that would help him succeed and potentially get to the next level.
  3. Saw a place that would be fun for college and allow his parents to come watch.
  4. Would let him play against good SEC competition.
  5. Hartley probably was a nice bridge to Georgia, but I sincerely doubt he was anything more than an ancillary reason.
  6. Probably felt comfortable with the offense that Coley was going to put him in.
I think Smart is a tremendous recruiter and has all the tools to recruit well. If you look at how much a priority it was for him at Bama and now at Georgia, it shows. He’s relentless with personalized letters, social media, and, of course, has an elite booster checkbook. That’s just a good combo.

This. And by the way, don't sit on Tyler Van Dyke as a reason the kid decided to go elsewhere.

The staff is VERY high on TVD and there's a good chance he will be in the class, regardless of what anyone else does.

I think Coach Fields will end up being a very solid replacement for Hartley (in recruiting etc), but I agree with the general sentiment.

I wish we would've kept Hartley.

He's a high value guy and that was shown when he was snatched up by one of the top programs in the nation after leaving.

Advertisement
I don't like the troll shiit either, but how can you say that is false info if it is his opinion? If I have a negative opinion of something the staff does will I get a "demerit" as well? Just trying to understand. Not busting balls.
Honestly? Andrew hasn’t given us a troll designation.

Good recruiter but let's not act like UGA doesn't have an Alabama budget for high school kids.

Cant keep a single staff member who fielded the 115th(?) Ranked offense, dont care who it is or what they've done.

Nah he should've kept Dugans and Hartley they recruited and coached their positions the best on the entire staff.. It's not their fault that the play calling was tired and predictable on gameday

Advertisement
Back